Thrift Shop Diaper Finds :)

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
What are some interesting diaper finds you have made at thrift shops ?

If it wasn't for GoodWill, I do not know how I'd be able to afford the diapers I need .
Today I stopped in the GoodWill that is about 8-ish miles up the road to see if they had anything. To my delight there where 3 packs available in my size - 2 of them where the ♥ old style plastic backed diapers ❤ .
They where unbranded generics, but for $4 a pack I am not complaining.
Got home, changed out of my wet underwear liner, and put one of the plastic backed diapers on my butt ... these have the soft quilted linings ♥.
I secured the diaper in place with duct tape ( tabs where rubbish ), and went out for a 3 mile walk . First time in a very long time I've been out-and-about in a real plastic backed diaper, and I loved every minute of it.
I will have to conserve these diapers, I do not think any more will show up at GoodWill .

Last edited:
Reactions: bounduptoplease, ABbilly, Leaf12 and 2 others
Goodwill. No shit... never woulda thought of that. I just flooded my last Walmart pullup. Ill have to go see if they have anything before I get more Walmart shit. I love being wet in public but don't do it very often at all. I don't wanna wear out the excitement of it and more importantly I don't wanna get humiliated.

Although my wife knows she's really turned off by the whole idea and currently doesn't want to see or hear anything about it. We've gotten past way way bigger issues and I definitely can understand where she's coming from. I think I'm going to give it about another year before I bring it up again. But unfortunately for now anyway I can't order the good kind on the internet.

Sorry if I got a little off topic but congratulations on the find, hopefully I get lucky too! :)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Two years ago I found a bag of Tena Women's pull ups and they fit great. The cheapest place to find them was my local supermarket and this week I can save $3 if I buy two bags.

Best thing I ever found at a thrift store was a bag of Molicare.

I've found cheap generics quite often, and will purchase if they are my size. If nothing else, you can use them for stuffers with REAL diapers! Also found a pair of boxing type gloves for a dollar. I like to put them on if I want to feel "challenged" with motor skills! Have also found a few pairs of footie sleepers, including one recently that is blue with yellow duckies on it. I have worn it to bed all week.

Reactions: ABbilly
I am a thrift store diaper king!!! I have found numerous premiums like Abena over the last few years. My best one was three cases of Abena m4 for $10 each. I have also found a bag of Crinklz for a few bucks, and a few other mixed printed diapers. I imagine someone did a purge or was discovered. I do have a photo of the haul I just bought before Thanksgiving which was a total of 18 bags of Rightfit for a total of $63 but it wont let me as it says the file is too large for the server (really its only 4.04 mb) They aren't great, but I wear 24/7 and prefer something thinner and more discreet at work and my premiums i save for when at home.

• Wow
Reactions: ABbilly, Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Craigslist: In my area there are almost always thrift shops and individuals that advertise adult diapers on Craigslist. The diapers you find are usually not of the highest quality, but they work.

I recall hearing people finding bags of Safari, Crinkls, and Little Paws at thrift stores. "someone had a purge" or "someone's stash got found" is all I can think of to explain that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LilxFawn and JayPup
I found some North Shore Supreme lites for 4.99

Picked up 2 bags of North Shore Supreme for 2.99 a bag at a local thrift a few weeks ago. They only had the 2, or I would have bought more.

Reactions: perlFerret and KitsuneFox
KitsuneFox said:
What are some interesting diaper finds you have made at thrift shops ?

If it wasn't for GoodWill, I do not know how I'd be able to afford the diapers I need .
Today I stopped in the GoodWill that is about 8-ish miles up the road to see if they had anything. To my delight there where 3 packs available in my size - 2 of them where the ♥ old style plastic backed diapers ❤ .
They where unbranded generics, but for $4 a pack I am not complaining.
Got home, changed out of my wet underwear liner, and put one of the plastic backed diapers on my butt ... these have the soft quilted linings ♥.
I secured the diaper in place with duct tape ( tabs where rubbish ), and went out for a 3 mile walk . First time in a very long time I've been out-and-about in a real plastic backed diaper, and I loved every minute of it.
I will have to conserve these diapers, I do not think any more will show up at GoodWill .

The handyman’s secret helper! I wonder if Red Green ever thought of using duct tape on his diapers?

• Haha
Reactions: KitsuneFox
True story: I went to a thrift store years ago, and on the shelf was a full bag of medium Cushies, no joke. I didn’t have any cash on me at the time and they were gone by the time I came back, but that’s the best find I’ve had at one.

I will say that if you’re looking for decent diapers on a budget, have a hard time getting diapers, or for any reason really, thrift stores are a great place to find diapers and even sometimes ABDL clothes on a rare occasion, or even something you can repurpose into something else. It might not be the same brand or quality of diaper you get every time, but most diapers you find at thrift stores will be better than anything you can buy at the pharmacy or Walmart.

Reactions: ABbilly
Haha! I hereby declare (after all previously viewed posts), that I am the thrift store diaper king! A few years back. I found three bags of Molicare, two rearz waterproof swimming diaper packs, 24 count booster pads, AND, drumroll please... bum bum bum bum bum... crinklz! Loads of crinklz! I bought it all with my credit card for a little over 40 bucks, and it was totally worth it. I have previously found single piece diapers in thrift shops that sold them for like 3 for 1. Talk about good deals!

Reactions: ABbilly and theancientmariner
bambinod said:
I recall hearing people finding bags of Safari, Crinkls, and Little Paws at thrift stores. "someone had a purge" or "someone's stash got found" is all I can think of to explain that.
The plain medical diapers could have been for someone who had died.

Seasonedcitizen said:
The plain medical diapers could have been for someone who had died.
Or someone like me, whose mother donated everything (all medical-style; no ABDL types back then) to the Salvation Army after she found my stash :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: babybobby and Seasonedcitizen
I was passing by a GoodWill I haven't been to in a long time stopped to see what they had.
Right there on the self where 2 packs of old style blue plastic backed diapers.

I couldn't wait. After I bought 'em, I went to the nearest bathroom to replace my underwear liner with a blue diaper 😇 .
I've had it on for 3 hours now, and I like it a lot. ( will need to change myself soon, hehe )

Reactions: Lyokodl, ABbilly, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Last week I found two dozen plastic-backed medium Prevail diapers at the local Goodwill which had good plastic, but they had lame velcro fasteners, though still a good deal for $9 total. At the same Goodwill, I picked up a dozen (with one missing) vintage pair of super-thick plastic Attends Confidence from the early 2000's about 2 months prior. I try to hit this Goodwill and another local one at least once a week. Medical style diapers are most likely from people that have passed away, although due to the fact most people probably didn't like that they had to wear them, this lessens the chance of any diaper hauntings :)

Reactions: ABbilly and abdl86
Yes, thrift shops are a place where although nor regularly common, certainly are a place where you can find discount adult diapees.

I have seen them on numerous occassions, but because it was in my hometown, this ol' cowboy couldn't quite get the nerve to purchase them.

Yeah, rugged, tough, cowboy couldn't do it. Shame.

I have however, bought crib bedding, bumper pads, and blankets there. 🤠

Reactions: Lyokodl and ABbilly
Thrift store finds is what helps me save money. Last month I found 13 bags of Molicare Slip Maxi's at a Goodwill for $3 a bag. I bought them all. I was with my wife and it was no big deal. Piled them into shopping cart and continued shopping and the went and paid for them. When I find decent diapers I buy them up and use them as doublers to help save money. So far I haven't found any AB/DL ones at any thrftstore but I will keep looking. I am always going to all the diffrenent thrift store everywhere I go.

• Love
Reactions: ABbilly and abdl86
checkingoutall said:
Thrift store finds is what helps me save money. Last month I found 13 bags of Molicare Slip Maxi's at a Goodwill for $3 a bag. I bought them all. I was with my wife and it was no big deal. Piled them into shopping cart and continued shopping and the went and paid for them. When I find decent diapers I buy them up and use them as doublers to help save money. So far I haven't found any AB/DL ones at any thrftstore but I will keep looking. I am always going to all the diffrenent thrift store everywhere I go.

Sounds like you clean the store of diapers :)

Reactions: Lyokodl
Back