threats of exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.

David315

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone has ever been blackmailed or threatened to have their diapers exposed by someone who knows about their fetish?

Thanks

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No, but I was kindof in that spot where i thought my X might try telling mom

Oh and yes i told my mom, and close friend before my X could do it, I would rather they hear it from my mouth VS her's

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I worry about this every single day. I mean, what if I become really successful someday (not trying to brag here) and it gets exposed to the media?!?!

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
One of my old online friends was posing as one of my school mates online and he kept telling me he was going to tell everyone about my diapers and I didn't take him seriously. I had a feeling he was my online stalker but just to be safe, I didn't admit to him I wear them in case he really was my school mate and not my stalker.

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I sent some pics to my GF about a year ago that her sis somehow bumped into. Her sis every once in a while makes fun of the pics, but doesn't actually know about the fetish.

S

soren456

I know two guys who were threatened, as kids. We were friends. An adult DL intervened on their behalf.

I traded dozens of pics of myself in diapers when I was 12-13-14; I now wake up in a cold sweat sometimes thinking about it.

I won't ever post a diaper pic of myself that includes my face. Like Huggies above, I have no idea where my career will take me, and I don't need this possibility hanging out there . . . .

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I kinda got blackmailed by my sister when I was like 6 because she saw me dressed up in a blanket pretending it was a diaper, but i doubt she remembers now.

E

Error404

I don't think anyone dare try to blackmail me with it. Not with my history.

hen

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Soren456, you are right, I don't want to post a pic of me wearing a diaper, because it will ruin my main career, underwear is personal even if it does crinkle at times, no one needs to know.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Only my wife knows....and my great aunt, with whom I spent many hours of my childhood talking to, and listening to the stories she told about her, my other aunt, and my granddaddy, my Mom, aunt's, uncle's, friend's and their times growing up from the roaring '20's to the second world war. She crossed the bridge back in '94.

[/reminiscence]

Yeah, so really, only my wife knows, and she won't telling anyone. However, I do sometimes worry when friends are over. Someone might venture into the master bedroom, and find a copy paper box full of various diapers in the bathroom closet...:eek: Or maybe I'll be digging a part out of the basement for a friend or something, and they'll say "Hey, what's in this box here?"

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I kinda got blackmailed by my sister when I was like 6 because she saw me dressed up in a blanket pretending it was a diaper, but i doubt she remembers now.

hahaha i did that same thing once when I was little.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After we broke up, one of my ex's, whom I worked with, said something to another girl at work just so I wouldn't have a chance at going out with her. It didn't work, I still went out with the other girl. She only mentioned it to me once, and never said anything after that.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Fuck! I wish they would have black mailed me!At least me being a furry would not have came out at the dinner table.

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I seem to recall a few years back a babyfur who worked as a teacher in a Catholic school being outted. I didn't keep the post so I don't recall their name. They did loose their teaching position but did find another job not long afterwards. Once they had their new position they told the mailing list (SmartGroups) they were leaving any public forums and their website was going to be removed. There was another one, three years ago with a babyfur named Pawz that was clearly blackmail.

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Nope, not yet anyway. I dont think that any of the friends that I have told (four of them so far!) would tell anyone so I should be all good. I think that it will be more of a strugle in college because I know I am going to have them in my dorm and my roomate is going to have to know then.....................but I guess we will see what happens with that.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Worse, a co worker that found out and spilled the beans without offering me the chance to buy his silence.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't think anyone dare try to blackmail me with it. Not with my history.

Pretty much the same here. The only people who don't fear me to some degree are my only true friends, and the only ones who I have told. Very little chance of blackmail here.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Just like others in this topic, my primary concern to never post pics with my face or pics in general is to prevent any bad stuff and also protect my reputation as my future holds me. If I ever become famous and write a 700 page autobiography, I will probably mention it once in a sentence in obscurity. Otherwise I would just tell my life partner. Just remember:

The close ones 'll hurt ya, so lets keep a close circle- Nas

Remember the ones who will tell ya so that it don't bite you in the ass one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.