e

st...art...

television...

...shows...

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
coming out or getting caught threads ...... there are always new ones of those....

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
what is meant by spin-offs? are talking spin-offs as in the topic changes, or that there are multiples with a lot of similarities.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Threads that start with "What"...Mandi copied me with them :(

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well we need to discuss something, to be here, and spin off type threads are as good as anything.

I don't think there is too much we havent discussed since I have been with this site.

But someone needs to ask about something to keep theis place alive.......

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Where's the cow avatar gone? I enjoyed its face.

On topic: I'm not sure what on topic is. As any response to this post will be in single-smiley form, I guess it doesn't matter?
Threads with too many spinoffs? Ironic threads.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I was commenting on all of the very similar threads made at the same time. It's like off-topic has turned into a database of opinions rather than something interesting.

D

daria7483

I was commenting on all of the very similar threads made at the same time. It's like off-topic has turned into a database of opinions rather than something interesting.
Well, what would you like it to be? It's the off-topic board, so people are going to post whatever they feel like posting. Almost all things posted seem to get responses, so obviously some people are finding it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.