Thrash Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret

Anyone here like Thrash metal? Cmon Slayer , Dethklok , Pantera ETC { NO EMO Metal allowed! }

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Slipknot, Korn, Disturbed.....I'm fan of any type of Rock :)

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Dethklok counts?! Hellz yeah! They are one of my fave bands, but most of my friends are like "They don't count, blah blah blah".

S

Secret

Dethklok is soooo good but Slayer and Buckethead are my personal favorites also Pantera ,

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Buckethead, **** yea someone else who like him :D I like Jordan and Welcome to Bucketheadland

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Where the **** is Dethklok_Still_Rules? How could he not have posted here? This is like his birthday. Oh yeah, I am in a steady relationship with slipknot.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Where the **** is Dethklok_Still_Rules? How could he not have posted here? This is like his birthday. Oh yeah, I am in a steady relationship with slipknot.
So you cheating on me with slipknot, I cook your dinner, do your clothes and buy your razorblades and this what I get in return.............lol :laugh:

Slipknot is the reason why I'm prove to live in Iowa.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think my favorite "Trash" metal bands would be Megadeth and Anthrax. Used to love Slayer but now I have kinda gotten tired of their sound.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Slipknot, Korn, Disturbed.....I'm fan of any type of Rock :)
They are Nu-metal. And they are rather untalented.

So yeah, Megadeth, Old Metallica, Slayer. I'm more of a metalcore / heavy metal guy myself. Dream Theater FTW.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
They are Nu-metal. And they are rather untalented.

So yeah, Megadeth, Old Metallica, Slayer. I'm more of a metalcore / heavy metal guy myself. Dream Theater FTW.
Have you even listen to their music before? Joey Jordison (Lead Drummer of Slipknot) has to be one of the greatest drummer I heard in a long time. As them being untalented, go listen to Wait and Bleed, Before I Forget, Left Behind, or Vermillion 1 & 2, and then tell me if their still untalented. Samething with Korn and Disturbed....Disturbed's Ten Thousand Fist CD is probably one of the few CD that I brought at full price and also one of the few CD that I can go and listen to every song and like them.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Im into, Slipknot, Slayer, Killswitch Engage, also into Punk as well.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Joey Jordison (Lead Drummer of Slipknot) has to be one of the greatest drummer I heard in a long time.
...He's really not that good, talent-wise. He doesn't really change up his beats much, and plays pretty simple fills and they're pretty scarce in their songs. If you want good / great drumming Look at Niel Peart (Rush), Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater), and The Rev (Avenged Sevenfold).

YouTube - The best drummer all over the world

YouTube - Mike Portnoy- Panic Attack

YouTube - The Rev Recording City Of Evil

Role
Diaper Lover
The only metal bands that I have listened to and like are slipknot and opeth. I'm more into Rock and Alternative so I don't listen to a lot of metal in the first place though.

Status
Not open for further replies.