2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Is that the size 7?
There supply chain is a bit strange, I first saw these appearing on the most popular nappy sizes 4,5,6 and size 6+7 pants in the early summer but the current stock seems to be the old designs, even on the pants.
I've not seen size 7 nappies in anything but the old designs with all the small animals up the centre, like V2 crinklz.
Same thing with the adult pullups, there's new ones now but the old ones are still everywhere.

Diaperboy42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
HappyNappin said:
Is that the size 7?
There supply chain is a bit strange, I first saw these appearing on the most popular nappy sizes 4,5,6 and size 6+7 pants in the early summer but the current stock seems to be the old designs, even on the pants.
I've not seen size 7 nappies in anything but the old designs with all the small animals up the centre, like V2 crinklz.
Same thing with the adult pullups, there's new ones now but the old ones are still everywhere.
yeah these are 7, it has to have been changed within the last 2 weeks since thats when i last got a pack of the old design

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Diaperboy42 said:
yeah these are 7, it has to have been changed within the last 2 weeks since thats when i last got a pack of the old design
Is it true that the sides are stretchier that before?
Someone was saying that the new 6+ was way stretchier on the pampers size 8 thread.
Are the still the same length as before.

I quite like the new simplistic design, they look less like nappies now which isn't a bad thing for most of the kids who wear size 7 everyday

WaddleBum92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Is there a way to differentiate between the designs based on the packaging?

Diaperboy42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
HappyNappin said:
Is it true that the sides are stretchier that before?
Someone was saying that the new 6+ was way stretchier on the pampers size 8 thread.
Are the still the same length as before.

I quite like the new simplistic design, they look less like nappies now which isn't a bad thing for most of the kids who wear size 7 everyday
imo the sides are pretty much the same

User7654

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i have finally found an aldi in edinburgh with self service checkouts so i will go tomorrow and buy a pack!!! FINALLY!!! really hope it's the old design tho

Reactions: Diaperboy42 and Angelapinks

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
User7654 said:
i have finally found an aldi in edinburgh with self service checkouts so i will go tomorrow and buy a pack!!! FINALLY!!! really hope it's the old design tho
Congratulations and the best of luck in your quest. Love Edinburgh but not been up there for awhile, I live over the pond.

Reactions: User7654

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
These are so much nicer hated the old design if I’m honest might seek out some of these and try them out

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
WaddleBum92 said:
Is there a way to differentiate between the designs based on the packaging?
Nope packaging is exactly the same, it shows the old prints with a little asterisk and a disclaimer that nappy design may vary from those shown.
There's a white bit of unprinted plastic on the end of the bags, that's kinda opaque you should be able to tell which design it is if you're familiar with the prints.