Thoughts on ABuniverse?

paddedn7

Gothic Gamer Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just ordered some samples just to try them. If you have tried ABuniverse, do you have a favorite diaper? Any cons of ABuniverse?

Reactions: MetalDan86, Jorelaxed and RetroGirl15

TheCabbage

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Never really had any issues with ABuniverse, personally my favorites are Space,Little Pawz and Preschool cloth backed ;) they never disappoint

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, littledreamers333 and paddedn7

paddedn7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think I just ordered the preschool ones! I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with them

Reactions: Toddler80

MASONJAR

24Mos. 👶🏻 & your UmiFriend👼🏻
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Used to be my daily's for 4 years they were even my first adult diaper I tried….but then the pinhole leaks on the lilpaws made me switch to peekabus used to be 118$ for 40 and now its around 140ish so I switched to tykables $120 for more absorbant diapers thru experimentation they will always hold a very special place in my heart and I will occasionally order Little Kings cos they are the best of the best evaar but money is tight rn so yeah. Also side note I live very close to Tykables so its super quick/reliable shipping always….at the end of the day whatever diaper works best for you!

Last edited:

ManeWulf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
I really love ABU’s stuff - especially PeekABUs, Little Pawz, DinoRawrZ, Little Kings, and AlphaGatorZ. They’re comfy, fit well, and have a good variety of prices & capacities.

There are other brands at a better value for money, but ABU is respected and loved by this community for a reason. Their products are consistently iterating and evolving, and they make some of the best baby-print designs on the market.

TwoOfBraves

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
They’ve been my go-to ABDL diapers so far- though that’s partially out of convenience, haha. My favorites so far are the LittlePawz and Little Kings!

The only thing to really look out for is that their lineup is super varied, unlike some brands like tykables or crinklz where the difference is just print and/or absorbency, so fits and performance will vary a bit. I really like said variety, but definitely order samples of a few different types of diapers to see which ones you like best!

Reactions: paddedn7

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
My favourite is little kings, little pawz and dino rawz. ABU has a slender fit in the crotch which makes them fit better than tykables which is very wide especially when wet for example.
Their quality is practical for what they’re designed to do and they withstand a reasonable usage.

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I love them!

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and paddedn7

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Peek a bus and Little kings seem to have the best matierials for me. The Dino Rawrs plastic sometimes feels too thick and can poke your legs as you walk.

Super Dry kids are also the best thin diaper I've found so far too.

Tomtomthedl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dinoroarz are my favorite and super dry kids and kiddos are a good one. I've just recently got alphaGatorz and thay are really nice as well. You can go wrong with ABU.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A few that I do like are the Blue Bear & Gray Racoon - Very Cute ! Along with the Pink Bunny Hopps.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I tried the ABU space ones and really liked the design of them, really nice diapers.

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Haven't worn abu in a while but peekabu and 4 tape bunny hops were amazing

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Wondercrinkee and Jorelaxed

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh and their power up European boosters was like wearing a pillow better you legs.

paddedn7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TwoOfBraves said:
They’ve been my go-to ABDL diapers so far- though that’s partially out of convenience, haha. My favorites so far are the LittlePawz and Little Kings!

The only thing to really look out for is that their lineup is super varied, unlike some brands like tykables or crinklz where the difference is just print and/or absorbency, so fits and performance will vary a bit. I really like said variety, but definitely order samples of a few different types of diapers to see which ones you like best!
Great idea, and that's what I just did, order some samples. I like the variety I see, cause I don't always want to wear a super thick nighttime diaper.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and GatoChihuahua

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have tried every diaper ABU has in or had in their lineup. I absolutely love ABU as an ABDL supplier. I am very fond of some of their diapers, dislike others, and then theres diapers I absolutely refuse to buy again.

My favorites:
Little Kings
AlphaGatorZ
Simple Ultra
Peekabu
PreSchool
BareBum (now vaulted)

My least favorites:
Cushies
DinoRawrs
BunnyHopps
SDK (the current version)

My "I'll never buy them again"
Space
Cloth backed Cushies
Cloth backed preschool
Kiddos
SDK (current version)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wondercrinkee

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Good bang for your buck. Good company.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, MetalDan86 and Wondercrinkee

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Nowididit said:
I have tried every diaper ABU has in or had in their lineup. I absolutely love ABU as an ABDL supplier. I am very fond of some of their diapers, dislike others, and then theres diapers I absolutely refuse to buy again.

My favorites:
Little Kings
AlphaGatorZ
Simple Ultra
Peekabu
PreSchool
BareBum (now vaulted)

My least favorites:
Cushies
DinoRawrs
BunnyHopps
SDK (the current version)

My "I'll never buy them again"
Space
Cloth backed Cushies
Cloth backed preschool
Kiddos
SDK (current version)
Me, too. Interesting!

Reactions: Nowididit

SmolPupprrito

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Bestest nappies in the whole wide world ^.^
I always stay stocked up on little pawz, PeekABU's, Simple Ultras, little kings, SDK's and Cushies when they're availailable

Last edited:

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I love them! Super responsive customer service, only sell what’s in stock, and have more of a diverse selection than any other brand. Plus you get free lollipops, stickers, and a business card meant to colored in with all packages!

I’ve also never had shipping take longer than 5 days (I’m in the usa). And lastly I love that with all sample diapers you get a $5 off coupon for your next purchase. CDEC4FD9-1C3F-4EAE-9D8A-0763C74FAAD9.jpeg

My personal favorites are the cloth backed hook and loop diapers (cushies, little kings, alphagator, and dinorawrs). If you don’t know what hook and loop is, it’s basically Velcro tapes, so they can be readjusted as many times as needed, which is great for when your nappy gets a bit ‘heavy’.

Last edited:
Reactions: paddedn7, MetalDan86 and SmolPupprrito