Thought this was interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvz123

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Came across this article and it immediately peeked my interest. I always love it when ABDL related activities enter the main stream, especially when it's presented in a way that non ABDL's can relate to.

Reactions: neophyte
I remember when I was about 12 there was a short lived fad in the 90s where my older sister and all of her friends were buying baby bottles with team logos on them (like NHL teams) and they would use the bottles during the day and in bed at night; the trick was to cut the tip off so that you could actually get enough flow and drink from it. I was so happy when I got one for Christmas!!!!!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and rdadvb59
neophyte said:
here was a short lived fad in the 90s
The other fad was girls buying pacifiers and hanging them around the necklaces, adults quickly labelled that activity as drug use (I think molly or something, part of the side effects was the user wanted something in there mouths) But many teens didn't know about the drug thing and they just had pacifiers because they thought it was cool / submissive.

Reactions: Proudmommyofab and neophyte
neophyte said:
I remember when I was about 12 there was a short lived fad in the 90s where my older sister and all of her friends were buying baby bottles with team logos on them (like NHL teams) and they would use the bottles during the day and in bed at night; the trick was to cut the tip off so that you could actually get enough flow and drink from it. I was so happy when I got one for Christmas!!!!!
That must have been a good day. I do remember pacifiers being big in the 90's

Can't open a link...

In my device not.

CrazySmoker said:
In my device not.
Then that's just an issue on your end and not the fault of the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back