Status
Not open for further replies.

Knom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
We all have feelings of uncertainty when we stumble upon something we were never quite sure of. So after feeling the want and temptations for a while I decided to order my first sissy/LG dress with matching rhumba panties :thumbsup: I know it's not the best / most expensive but it's the first one so I will see how it goes. I am just happy I have a place officially to talk about it now :thumbsup::smile1:
On one foot I think this will be fun, on another I am worried I'll like it then it will be something more to add to my money spending along with my diaper habit. lol

L

Littlesissyme

If you've actually felt tempted, and you've order something, then you might get the feel for it.

Gz, and you better start saving ;)

Knom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Lol, thanks for the fair warning sissyme.. :smile:

onikitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Ha AH! Welcome to the world that I enhabit.

It's like trying to walk two roads at the same time :) (or three or four.) I've had to get a separate room for the 'other' me. Hopefully you won't have to go down that road too. :)

Last edited:

Robin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Oh my Knom i was looking at that same dress!!! And I know right how you feel lol my "indulgence" are getting up there to :laugh:

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Congratulations Knom! That's such a cute dress! My inner sissy is squealing with delight for you :)

Knom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Thank you so much everyone :D
onikitsune: I pretty much do now. Only because our master bedroom is too small, when we moved in I said to the wife "you can have the closet here and your dresser, I'll take the next room" So I do have my own room with a dresser and a closet with clothes and nappies.

LittleRobKY: Has you given in to your temptations yet ever? Or you still where I was a week ago with your figer hovering over the "buy" button?

Adventurer: I think I am getting the same squeal .. I can feel it. Thanks for joining me .. I am sure if we were all in a big room right now we'd be jumping and squealing together!

BlueDino

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I think as much as you try it, I mean you said its your firsttt right? I would try it, and see how it turns out. Happiness is bliss I think. Its only one more thing right Knom?

just my two cents.

BlueDino.

EmilyAdella

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
A good dress can make a great day, no one has ever said this about pants that I know of; anyway goodluck I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy my dresses and frillies.

Knom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I am not sure what you mean BlueDino.. might be worded wrong..

Thanks asayuu!

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I ordered a skirt and blouse with some frilly panties and they just came in this past week

Robin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
LittleRobKY: Has you given in to your temptations yet ever? Or you still where I was a week ago with your figer hovering over the "buy" button?

Oh no I ordered my first dress and accessories last week!! Got them in yesterday and posted a pic under the "Dresses" thread LOL :smile1:

Knom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
LittleRobKY: That's right! I forgot sorry! The yellow one with sleeves! Very pretty one too!

tall2826: How are they suiting you? Are you enjoying them?

Jayne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Congratulations Knom. That's a beautiful dress. I know you're gonna look very pretty. I can't remember when I ordered my first frilly dress with matching rhumba panties, but it feels so much like me when I get to wear them. I would spends $100s on them if I didn't watch myself. I would love to have one made just for me sometime. Have fun being yourself.

Knom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Thank you very much Jayne! Maybe one day you will get one made just for you!

T

theunknown265

Personally, i'm thinking of trying it out, but I have virtually no money. My parents give me $3 a week in allowance money, which is not very much.

Knom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
theunkown - could you utilize thrift stores?

U

user13640

ooh I am so jello! I hope you enjoy it! keep us posted on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.