MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I know there are those of us who like age play just for age play alone. Having it as a fitish is cool so long as your comfortable with that. Personally I like it better when I keep my sexual side out of it.

So how many of us are there that like the plain old age play?

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Yep, agree with you on that one. I know we are all sexual beings from the time we are born, but I just don't care to mix my age play with my sexual side. When I'm little, I just do little things and keep sex out of it and visa versa.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I agree I'm the same way I prefer to keep them seperate.

C

CrinklySiren

Its not sexual for me either, but I wouldn't call it "age play", seeing as (for me at least) age play denotes a sexual indication. I prefer to call it being "little" or expressing my "inner child" or some others prefer calling it "regressing", but i feel that term is too medical or psychology-driven. There are scenarios in which my diapers or outfits can give way to a sexual situation, but the outfits or diapers themselves have nothing to do with it, its all about "the scene". Seeing as I've been a "little" since i can remember (which is as far back as 4 years old), it was always an emotional and comfort thing for me.

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
This is cool how many of you have posted so far. I am glad that we are not the minority on here.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
This is cool how many of you have posted so far. I am glad that we are not the minority on here.

Our polling and elsewhere indicates that it's more often a mix (as it is for me) rather than exclusively sexual or not. Not that you shouldn't feel you're in good company but the thread asks who feels that way, so we shouldn't be surprised to see a disproportionate response in favor.

Just as a semantic point, I don't think it's quite accurate to think of it in terms of ABDL plain or ABDL plus sex. It is as it is, there isn't an added (or a subtracted) component. Sexual stimulation is intrinsic to me like water's wetness. For me, it makes no sense without it. This is not to condemn those who don't see it like that as I'm sure it can be just as intrinsically comfort-driven. While it's nice to talk about it and have some common ground, I think it's ultimately less important than understanding we're all in this together despite our individual flavors.

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
You know everyone is entitled to their own opinion and the way you put it really was not offensive at all.

Our polling and elsewhere indicates that it's more often a mix (as it is for me) rather than exclusively sexual or not. Not that you shouldn't feel you're in good company but the thread asks who feels that way, so we shouldn't be surprised to see a disproportionate response in favor.

Just as a semantic point, I don't think it's quite accurate to think of it in terms of ABDL plain or ABDL plus sex. It is as it is, there isn't an added (or a subtracted) component. Sexual stimulation is intrinsic to me like water's wetness. For me, it makes no sense without it. This is not to condemn those who don't see it like that as I'm sure it can be just as intrinsically comfort-driven. While it's nice to talk about it and have some common ground, I think it's ultimately less important than understanding we're all in this together despite our individual flavors.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I know there are those of us who like age play just for age play alone. Having it as a fitish is cool so long as your comfortable with that. Personally I like it better when I keep my sexual side out of it.

For me, being an Adult Baby is not sexual in any way.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
It's on and off for me. The AB side to me is not sexual, but sometimes putting on a diaper is sexual in some cases.

Bebispojken

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
For me, being an Adult Baby is not sexual in any way.

Same here, for me its a "exit" when Everything around me is getting to much.
I have ALWAYS been an AB, its started in early years.

Now when i know i got the "aspie" its a lot easier to accept Everything, its a part of ho i am.

And i just Love It!

Lilicup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
When I do Little Girl things I usually don't think of sexual things (around 90% of the time). I instead think of things like cuddles, having my hand held, hugs.That is why I like this site so much; there is no sexual content on here. If this site didn't exist I most likely never would have found a community to talk to these things about. I was just thinking about this yesterday.

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I would have to say that I usually have arousal feelings when I'm wearing my plastic pants, sometimes when I have my goodnite on. I also have strong feelings for my stuffed animals, mostly Mickey Mouse. I may or may not be in little-ish mood at any point so, I don't really have a problem with it.

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Well for me it is part sexual and partly not. I have not got my little on enough to be able to tell how much of either to give anything a percentage at this point in time.

CuriousOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other

I dislike the term "ageplay", largely this is because it, for me, has an "acting" connotation. It's not like I am just playing a part when I do AB things. But I draw on my little side, and get into a more "little" mindset. It's not really acting, but behaving as that side naturally wants to and should. That said, I have never incorporated anyone into it, and I doubt anyone around me would want to anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.