Those little things in your regression!

LucasFromTazmily

Earthbound/Mother fan (probably) asleep in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Here's a question for ya'll: What's some of the small things you do in little mode that just make it so much better?! I'm curious

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and BobbiSueEllen
It really is those little things!!
Even really little things, like getting myself to lay on my belly to color—just the way I’m sitting can influence how deeply I sink. Letting myself do fun sensory things like lie on my back and breathe with my tummy (something my therapist actually recommended to me for recovering from panic attacks—babies tend to breathe with their bellies, as you get older you breathe more from your chest, but it’s a really relaxing thing to breathe the way a comfy, sleeping baby would, I’m trying to explain poorly, lol), spin around, play on soft surfaces, lay back and grab my toes (like happy baby pose in yoga)—are all super fun and help with regression.
Letting myself really feel my emotions, so like giggling out loud when I’m watching a silly cartoon, and getting all bouncy from all the fun. Not caring about being messy, like dumping all my crayons out just to grab one or eating carelessly with my hands.
I really only use my paci at night, but when I get good time dedicated to regressing I’ll make sure my paci’s clipped right onto me—and the lil click of the paci clip is such a little-fying kind of sound! A lil bit of dress up always helps but when I know I need to go really small all I need is an extra thick diapee to waddle around in and that does the trick wonderfully.
Lotsa little things!

• Love
Reactions: flickpuppy, Deleted member 59082, Blekyss and 7 others
you name it i've done it.. I'm 100% guilty that i've allways wanted to be "baby" for my whole life.. I'm convinced someone will walk up to me here soon & say baby I don't want kids but baby baby.. Don't you think it's uhh.. Time to slow down? my cheeks are going to be blood red again.

I don't consider myself a AB but I have always liked babyish printed diapers. Fast forward to today and I have a couple of pacifiers and babyish onesie's. I just got a sippy cup and the wife is trying to get me a stuffed animal. 😅 I still don't think of myself as a little but a few times I have been by myself in the bed room being lazy. The kids will be gone and the wife is at work. I'll lay in the bed on my phone in a diaper, onesie and paci. My legs will just start curling up and flopping around.kind of like a baby with its legs up moving all around. I just found myself doing it and than telling myself, what the hell am I doing.🤣 that my be the little things you speak of. 🤣

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, LaLoneDigi and PaddedWolfie
Tomtomthedl said:
I don't consider myself a AB but I have always liked babyish printed diapers. Fast forward to today and I have a couple of pacifiers and babyish onesie's. I just got a sippy cup and the wife is trying to get me a stuffed animal. 😅 I still don't think of myself as a little but a few times I have been by myself in the bed room being lazy. The kids will be gone and the wife is at work. I'll lay in the bed on my phone in a diaper, onesie and paci. My legs will just start curling up and flopping around.kind of like a baby with its legs up moving all around. I just found myself doing it and than telling myself, what the hell am I doing.🤣 that my be the little things you speak of. 🤣
It gets great after you realise you cant sleep because your to excited to fall asleep at 2 am... Because you know your pacifire will put you out in five minutes or less

Last edited:
Reactions: LaLoneDigi and Tomtomthedl
LucasFromTazmily said:
Here's a question for ya'll: What's some of the small things you do in little mode that just make it so much better?! I'm curious

I like to watch TV shows like Paw Patrol, Fireman Sam, and PJ Masks. It takes me back whenever I hear someone mention The Backyardigans or Wonder Pets!
I might begin to draw or color, but instead of my usual artist tools I prefer crayons in little space. There's nothing quite like the smell of a box of old Crayola!!! (Except maybe baby powder...)

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
MajesticHamster said:
I like to watch TV shows like Paw Patrol, Fireman Sam, and PJ Masks. It takes me back whenever I hear someone mention The Backyardigans or Wonder Pets!
I might begin to draw or color, but instead of my usual artist tools I prefer crayons in little space. There's nothing quite like the smell of a box of old Crayola!!! (Except maybe baby powder...)
Y sooo sweeious😁

• Haha
Reactions: LaLoneDigi and MajesticHamster
  • Haha
Reactions: LaLoneDigi and BlameBaby
I love anything to do with my feets, they are my favourite little thing! I love having them washed, tickled, nails cut or painted, fed to the sharks (see profile picture), walking barefoot outside, and put in shoes without socks, because it feels like a little thing to do.

Guessing games are so much fun when I'm little, especially when my caregiver has made sure I'm blindfolded and can't cheat. What am I touching, smelling, eating? Where is my caregiver in the room? What present is she about to give me?

• Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime and LaLoneDigi
Seeing a little girl wearing a similar dress to one I have, or sucking on a similar dummy to mine. It makes me feel included.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
It is hard to flip off the adult after you've been working in a adult environment. One of my rules is after I get home from work , I take a bath and dress little . Usually it`s in my favorite jams but I have a ton of littles clothes and if MM comes over , she picks out something cute.

MM only lives like 5 miles away so she is over here a lot . She`s the bestest and amazing !

I love that one of my little friends moved close to me so some evenings she comes over and we little out, do crafts or color. I love this sooo much ! We have bonded and got really close over the years . She is like my big sister.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, MummysLittleSissy and LaLoneDigi
Just the other morning ! She said I look so cute and sexy in my white diaper and black diaper cover. She really knows how to warm my heart !! 🥹

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime and LaLoneDigi
I have a projection nightlight the fills my ceiling with stars, nebula, waves, and such. Between being a Stoner and a Little, it's like the perfect thing. Get in to the right headspace, and staring at the lightshow on my ceiling.

Larger scale toys. I have some 12 inch and 10 inch Star Wars figures that I feel fit my hand like a 6 inch or a 3.75 inch figure fits in little kids hands.

I had an ex-Big that almost every time we'd go to a restaurant, she would feed me one bite of what she's having. To everyone else we look like a cute couple in love, but while it's only just one bite, she knows, I know, I'm a toddler in a diaper under my pants and I'm getting fed by Mommy in the middle of a restaurant.

• Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, lilbabyjooce and LaLoneDigi
lilbabyjooce said:
It really is those little things!!
Even really little things, like getting myself to lay on my belly to color—just the way I’m sitting can influence how deeply I sink. Letting myself do fun sensory things like lie on my back and breathe with my tummy (something my therapist actually recommended to me for recovering from panic attacks—babies tend to breathe with their bellies, as you get older you breathe more from your chest, but it’s a really relaxing thing to breathe the way a comfy, sleeping baby would, I’m trying to explain poorly, lol), spin around, play on soft surfaces, lay back and grab my toes (like happy baby pose in yoga)—are all super fun and help with regression.
Letting myself really feel my emotions, so like giggling out loud when I’m watching a silly cartoon, and getting all bouncy from all the fun. Not caring about being messy, like dumping all my crayons out just to grab one or eating carelessly with my hands.
I really only use my paci at night, but when I get good time dedicated to regressing I’ll make sure my paci’s clipped right onto me—and the lil click of the paci clip is such a little-fying kind of sound! A lil bit of dress up always helps but when I know I need to go really small all I need is an extra thick diapee to waddle around in and that does the trick wonderfully.
Lotsa little things!
I do a good amount of those things myself! I'd definitely say they're helpful

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and LaLoneDigi
The smallest of things really can trigger a huge "little" response 😏

*Cuddling your favourite teddy
*Colouring or doing crafty things
*Sucking on a dummy
*Just being really attentive to your little side whilst getting diapered/changed, take your time and don't rush it.
*Having a nice soak in baby bath wash and playing in the water.

My wife/CG can trigger the biggest response with the smallest of things such as

*Bum pats
*Washing my hair
*Holding my feet together during changes
*Putting her hand down my PJ sleeve to pull my hand through
*Pretending my teddy is whispering in her ear
*Holding out her hands to pull me off the bed after a change

.... Just a few ideas 😍

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MummysLittleSissy, QTnPLASTIC and BobaFettish
ItsTimmyTime said:
*Pretending my teddy is whispering in her ear
Oh yes, that's certainly a great one for me too. Pretending that teddy is hiding from me and then jumping out and shouting "Boo!"

• Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
MummysLittleSissy said:
Oh yes, that's certainly a great one for me too. Pretending that teddy is hiding from me and then jumping out and shouting "Boo!"
That's a good idea too 😍👻

I've got my Easter egg hunt coming up as well. My CG blindfolds me, pretends to be the Easter Bunny, and hides the eggs. I then have to find them, still with my eyes covered, so I have to do it on all fours. She gets to eat any eggs I fail to find!

Reactions: texswim and ItsTimmyTime
Just subtle little things. Using and having actual kids bubble gum flavor toothpaste in the bathroom and kids bedsheets are probably two of my favorite things.

Such insignificant things but really reminds my little self daily how much they are loved and adored. 🥰🧒

I also like to nom nom my stuffies on the nose and stare at their unyielding goofy faces until it forces me to let out random childish giggles.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
Night time routine with daddy. Bath with bubbles and toys and being washed by daddy. Then wrapped in a big towel and carefully dried all over - nooks & crannies included - then a double terry nappy and plastic pants before being snuggled into my pjs. Tucked up with my paci, teddy and blankie while daddy tells me a bedtime story.

Reactions: BabyLouise and ItsTimmyTime
Back