Those little banners in sigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
It was from the ADISC awards that Mandi hosted about two or three weeks ago.

Go check it out in the regular forum. O= Voting's over though.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Mandi made those, so if you ask nicely, she probably make one for you.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If anyone wants one I'd be glad to make them! I've made a few that weren't from the awards.

Just send me a pm or something. I was thinking about making a thread under the regulars forum where people could request them, but I don't wanna spam, or anything. >.>

*dresses up nicely, grooms his hair, pulls out the roses and chocolate...*
RAWR :sweatdrop:

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I think more spam will result if you don't make that thread. Getting back to the pressing matter of me, I think I'm a shoo-in for biggest asshole, or deadliest, or best poster ever.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think more spam will result if you don't make that thread. Getting back to the pressing matter of me, I think I'm a shoo-in for biggest asshole, or deadliest, or best poster ever.
I think I could beat you at that asshole one...What I say on this site is no where near as assholey I can get :smile1:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Bah... y'all know I'm the most opinionated, outspoken, boisterous arse around...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Erm... the Opionated title belongs to FullMetal! :D

I'm actually nice online, or I'd totally be the bitchiest. :)

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I basically act the same online as I would in real life. .-.

Scary thought, no? x3

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Bah... y'all know I'm the most opinionated, outspoken, boisterous arse around...
Being an outspoken ass...do I detect a bit of flatulence in that statement? :tongueout: *opens the window*

Peachy

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Being an outspoken ass...do I detect a bit of flatulence in that statement? :tongueout: *opens the window*
Footed P.J., don't look! I think Peachy just came off with a pun.:D

Good one, Peachy!:wink:

~Pramrider

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
umm excuse me, i win the award for deadliest.
i have pretty good experience with a far number of weapons, as well as empty handed fighting (karate) weapons include, katana, bostaff, bow(and arrow) spear, rapier, sword and shield, polearms, sword/shield style, maces sabres, i think thats it although my horsemanship is crap since ive never ridden one,
i am a pretty good tactition (although i suck at chess),

and most importantly im an experienced chemistry/biology student and have an extensive knowlede of bodily function and vital points, also know alot about human response mechanisms to toxins and foreign particles, knowledge of chamistry means i know how to create alot of deadly things fairly easily especially explosives and acids/poisens, i know a formula for a nigh unreatable cocktail of substances due to massive baterial variety :D

oh and did i mention i dont discriminate when fighting... if you attack me with malicious intent, i respond i dont carewho you are, youll feel pain no matter what, although if your lucky that'll be the worst of it. i can be quite pitiless, when in danger its almost like ichigo kurosaki's hollow form... pitiless, merciless and cruel.

so i qualify as most military minded... and easily the most dangerous...

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think most peaceful would be a better goal to go towards, if only because violence is not the answer. cheers.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
There is a special thread for this and this is going way too far off topic.

*thread closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.