Those diaper jealousy moments

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Ever been around family members for friends places when you see someone changing a kids diaper and think to yourself I wish I could be put in a diaper too! I always have this feeling when I see a kid get their diaper changed. I’m always like. Wish I was you! Or I want a diaper change!

Reactions: Lyric, AshtonFreecss, BlueDude and 8 others
This happened a lot when I was a child, especially if I saw a child of similar age to me wearing one.

It doesn’t happen now, though occasionally I have spotted an otherwise apparently healthy much older child wearing one (not going into details- risk of creepy Deeker-ish sentiment) and thought “I wish I was you right now”.

Reactions: AshtonFreecss, perlFerret, Rezzu and 2 others
Actually same. I'm always quite jealous when I see a kid wearing a diaper, although I prob shouldn't be..

Reactions: perlFerret, Diaperfreak, checkingoutall and 1 other person
I think we get jealous of the normality and the adorable factor that kids get to enjoy but as adults we get judged harshly by everyone it’s not normal and it’s “weird” acceptance is what we crave and that what makes us envy those little kids and younger kids who have the unjudged freedoms to wear openly and without judgement

Reactions: TheOddSunflower, diapeybabybrian, perlFerret and 7 others
PampersboyLondon said:
I think we get jealous of the normality and the adorable factor that kids get to enjoy but as adults we get judged harshly by everyone it’s not normal and it’s “weird” acceptance is what we crave and that what makes us envy those little kids and younger kids who have the unjudged freedoms to wear openly and without judgement
Perfectly said really.

Reactions: thedlguy, TheOddSunflower and PampersboyLondon
PampersboyLondon said:

I fully agree with this idea, the thought that wearing diapers and being changed is innocent and normal is what I am jealous of, not just the diaper change itself.

Reactions: odd1inSyde, PampersboyLondon, Spidermanbatman and 1 other person
Yep, when I see it I'm almost always thinking I want to be that kid.

PampersboyLondon said:
Can't say it any better

Reactions: PampersboyLondon
When I was over at my aunts house for my mom-moms birthday two weeks ago I was jealous when I saw my cousins new baby being diapered. It’s my own fault though, I’m just too anxious to ask my hubby to diaper me even though he said he would try. I get jealous when I see toddlers and babies with their pacis in their mouths in public because for them it’s “normal”. If I were to go out with my paci in people would stare and mock me because it’s seen as weird... It’s sad. My paci helps me with my anxiety, it shouldn’t be so weird for adults to use them too 😭. I also get jealous when I see babies/toddlers/kids carrying their blankie or stuffies. I wish I could carry those around and not get weird looks from strangers 😒.

Last edited:
Reactions: doomsday81, littlejunioruk1982, Diaperfreak and 1 other person
LilxFawn said:
When I was over at my aunts house for my mom-moms birthday two weeks ago I was jealous when I saw my cousins new baby being diapered. It’s my own fault though, I’m just too anxious to ask my hubby to diaper me even though he said he would try. I get jealous when I see toddlers and babies with their pacis in their mouths in public because for them it’s “normal”. If I were to go out with my paci in people would stare and mock me because it’s seen as weird... It’s sad. My paci helps me with my anxiety, it shouldn’t be so weird for adults to use them too 😭. I also get jealous when I see babies/toddlers/kids carrying their blankie or stuffies. I wish I could carry those around and not get weird looks from strangers 😒.
Im a little i do not have a Dom yet I know that Feeling it sucks

• Sad
Reactions: LilxFawn
Dylan292 said:
Im a little i do not have a Dom yet I know that Feeling it sucks
U can be my friend

ChristianDiaperLover said:
Ever been around family members for friends places when you see someone changing a kids diaper and think to yourself I wish I could be put in a diaper too! I always have this feeling when I see a kid get their diaper changed. I’m always like. Wish I was you! Or I want a diaper change!
When I was a kid? Sure. I'm a grown man, though, I don't look at kids getting their diaper changed, nor do I get jealous of a child.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I'll agree with other posters, as a kid I was def jealous, as an older person not so much, I realize having small kids is really tough, when my sister had my nephews and niece, it was kind of in rapid succession, there all about 2 years apart from each other, I spent many weekends going down to her house to help out with things, young kids will wear you out fast!! I actually kind of lost my interest in the whole diaper / being little thing, because when I was away from them I def wanted to just focus on doing adult stuff.
Today is a bit different, I share my life style with my girlfriend, so I do get those toddler moments / baby time. I just wish there was a magic pill I could take and shrink down to an actual toddler sized person, and still be with her, she would be an awesome mommy / babysitter, she's a lot of fun, warm spirited and maternal.

When I was very young I viewed other kids wearing diapers not with jealousy, but with longing. Later this became more a feeling of acknowledgement, affirmation, understanding--the opposite of disgust--I've also changed a lot of diapers with this feeling. What's embarrassing is when some kid needing a change tells his mother he wants you to do it, not her--especially when it's people you don't even know!

LilxFawn said:

I know. Why can't we just let oeople be themselves?

Reactions: LilxFawn
I am always jealousy when I see parents changing there kids diaper. Wishing it was me laying down getting my wet diaper change 😢

Reactions: Diaperfreak
I remember exactly that feeling being sort of jealous seeing other get changed when young..I would see my younger cousin getting changed into a big thick white Pamper back in the day and longing for it..also being at my other cousins house and seeing his little sister getting changed plus the big diaper stash in her room......I felt it more then not so much as an adult nowadays...Its because being young it was more recent coming out of diapers( I actually can remember being changed myself and can actually remember it today!!) and Im talking over 40years ago!! Being an adult now its different because I feel funny watching a child be changed being an adult, also its so easy now to just put one on at the end of the day, whereas a child I cetainly couldnt just put on on while living with siblings and parents...

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and KCA
I remember once my kindergarten teacher was upset some kid had to keep going to restroom. She was like, "you can't just keep having to go, you want to be in miss so and so's class? those kids all wear pampers still!"

I was like, oh dang, that's the class I want to be in.

Reactions: NaranjaColor and ChristianDiaperLover
LilxFawn said:
Isn't it amazing g how sucking time can calm an anxiety attack, relieve migraine pressure, soothe pain, help relieve snoring, and lead to a wonderful night sleep yet we are considered wierd for wanting to use one.
Unfair and unjust

I get this way with diaper changes or when they have a baby potty there I wish I could use it

same with breastfeeding I get jealous and wish it was me in a diaper being breastfed

Reactions: littlejunioruk1982
Back