Those damn heterosexuals! forcing their "Straight agenda" on us and our CHILDREN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
That's right folks! Every time you send YOUR children to their government funded public schools they are having these sick abominations force their disgusting choice on our children!

We cannot have these perverts teaching our children that you can have a mother AND a father. We must protect our way of marriage and keep our children safe from this deviant behavior!

I urge you, we must unite to stop the heterosexuals, and stop the straight agenda from being forced onto our way of life!

In fact, the straight agenda is already in our government, letting it's evil influence our country which affects all of us!

Last edited:

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
This would be a good argument if homosexuality became the social norm.

Until then.

Role
Diaper Lover
i was thinking "wow take a chill pill," then i realized u were kidding

lol

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I teach in an all gay junior high school. All the boys are together in their classes, and all the girls in their classes. Sex education is all about the gay lifestyle, and we teach the boys how to go about marrying when they are older, and how to adopt young boy children. We teach lumber jacking to the girls, and how to drive an 18 wheeler.

I thought that we were the only gay school, but then I did some research and found out that 1 out of every 2 public school was a gay school. Most of the gay schools remain a secret, and the kids who go to them don't know that they are in a gay school, or that they are in fact, gay. But soon it will become all to apparent to them..hahahaha.... The public school gay agenda is taking control of all public education. It's just a matter of time.

Reactions: Moo

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
The heterosexual mafia is taking over our media and trying to recruit OUR CHILDREN into their straight lifestyle! The heterosexual agenda needs to be stopped!

Satire aside, people need to calm down and let people be who they are, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. >.>

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Why don't you heterosexuals move along now. Your kind ain't welcome 'round here.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
The heterosexual mafia is taking over our media and trying to recruit OUR CHILDREN into their straight lifestyle!\

Wait...so...if you get whacked by the gay mafia, is it a bad thing? And yes, I did steal that joke.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am very offended by this. and Fallen you know exactly why so do I have to explain why? <_>

If you want to discuss stuff like this then please do. You know where the topic is.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
"Oh God! Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children!!!"

Down with the straight agenda!

*For some reason play Disturbed's "Down with the Sickness"*

I don't know why, but typing this made me think of the song.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Dude, watch some children's TV. Shows like "Yo Gabba Gabba" clearly promote that "it's-okay-to-be-gay". (Which it is! But they go over the top.)

... That guitar player, he's definitely a rapist.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
your forgeting the real minority! the AA (asexual assembly) will not tollerate this segregating discusion between these two groups without inclusion. we demand a right to be herd! we demand respect! and most of all, we demand you teach these children at once on the multitude of choices between sexuality and not just the two most common! The AA has spoken!

Role
Diaper Lover
I teach in an all gay junior high school. All the boys are together in their classes, and all the girls in their classes. Sex education is all about the gay lifestyle, and we teach the boys how to go about marrying when they are older, and how to adopt young boy children. We teach lumber jacking to the girls, and how to drive an 18 wheeler.

I thought that we were the only gay school, but then I did some research and found out that 1 out of every 2 public school was a gay school. Most of the gay schools remain a secret, and the kids who go to them don't know that they are in a gay school, or that they are in fact, gay. But soon it will become all to apparent to them..hahahaha.... The public school gay agenda is taking control of all public education. It's just a matter of time.
I'm going out on a limb here and saying this is more lulz being generated?

You said you went to gay college not gay school.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah, that's right, I went to the gayest college in the U.S, though I think most music conservatories are pretty gay. I would say that half of our male student body was gay. Most of the guys were very nice individuals. Some were predatory however, and the rest of us didn't appreciate that, anymore than younger guy members on this site would appreciate being hit on by one of the older members.

Even though I was messing around with my room mate, I didn't advertise it, and still felt very uncomfortable about being in the open with it all. After we graduated, we both went our separate ways. Ultimately, it wasn't something I wanted, because I saw too many older men who were gay, and nothing about that turned me on. It was easy to get turned on by a guy if he was very young looking....you know....pretty. Both my room mate and I fit into that category. But as you get older, you either like men or you don't. For that reason I don't believe you can be converted into being gay. You either are or you aren't, and believe me, I've had the experience to know the difference. Good point Mr. Alex.

Role
Diaper Lover
It was easy to get turned on by a guy if he was very young looking....you know....pretty.
I have the same problem, good thing there is only 1 that I think is that way. Damn you gayness, pissing me off. Anyhow, damn bisexuals, pushing their either way on us others.

Hey dogboy, looking good. (In reference to below.)

younger old members on this site would appreciate being hit on by one of the dumber members.

Status
Not open for further replies.