This thread is dedicated to Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
BATMAN!!!

So as I wait for the final hours to tick by for the midnight showing I will be attending, I did a little work on my joker costume for the evening.

What do you think?

I'll put my review of the movie up later. I just wanted to show off my work for now.

EDIT:

For those that are wondering, I found all the clothing for the costume at Goodwill for a grand total of 20$, my hair was done with a simple texture agent and hair dye, and the scarring on my cheeks with super glue.

As for the movie itself: **************SPOILERS******

GO SEE IT! It has easily taken the top of my favorite movie of all time. Not only is it a comic book movie, where a good guy beats a bad guy up, but we see a fascinating sandbox, for lack of a better word, of human emotions and values play out on the screen. Would you kill one man to save a hospital? Would you destroy a ferry filled with people to save your own skin? How far would you go to stop a madman? What is truly fair? This movie has elevated the standard for any comic book movie, no, every action movie from now on. This makes all previous attempts obsolete, and any further attempts will bear its mark.

Acting wise, solid. Heath Ledger dominates the screen, but he does not act, he almost seems to be taken by some cosmic crazy clown deity as he giggles and kills across the screen. All the talk of him getting an Oscar is true, he derserves such an award. Kudos also to Morgan Freeman, who really is the counterpoint of the Joker in the film, as tech wizard Mr. Fox. In a world filled with gray, Fox is the only moral compass throughout the whole movie, artfully done.

So go see the movie, but pay attention to the previews in the beginning.

they've making a Watchmen movie!!!! If you know what I'm talking about, join me in a geek-gasm, if you don't know what I am talking about, GO GET THE GRAPHIC NOVEL "THE WATCHMEN" NOW!!!!!

Last edited:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That's one of the best cosplay pics I seen. How long did that take and did you buy the clothes just to dress up like the joker?

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
The movie was incredible, but I really want to punch you for dressing up right now.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Looks pretty good. The movie should be awesome.
According to my son who got to attend a special showing yesterday, it was AWESOME! Now the rest of us can't wait to see it.

~Pramrider

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
W-w-Watchman movie.... *Squeeeeeeeee...*

I loved the movie too... it was awesome... What will they put in a sequel though? What would be a good villain? Would it be possible to add Robin without it being sucky and ruining the seriousness...

I'm gonna show you a magic trick... I'm gonna make this pencil disappear...

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
W-w-Watchman movie.... *Squeeeeeeeee...*

I loved the movie too... it was awesome... What will they put in a sequel though? What would be a good villain? Would it be possible to add Robin without it being sucky and ruining the seriousness...

I'm gonna show you a magic trick... I'm gonna make this pencil disappear...
Robins out because he's gay.

I think they should just tput in Spiderman and The Thing as villains. They all live in the same city, right? And throw in Jessica Alba just for good measure.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Robins out because he's gay.

I think they should just tput in Spiderman and The Thing as villains. They all live in the same city, right? And throw in Jessica Alba just for good measure.
Spiderman and The Thing are own by Marvel not DC Comics so it going to be a long long time before you see Spiderman and Batman in the same movie. As for Robin, he not gay, he a good sidekick but they just have trouble at making him good.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Spiderman and The Thing are own by Marvel not DC Comics so it going to be a long long time before you see Spiderman and Batman in the same movie. As for Robin, he not gay, he a good sidekick but they just have trouble at making him good.
Riiiiiiight. Next thing you're going to tell me is that Jessica Alba is a real person. Get a grip on reality.

lonewolf

Contributor
Batman was amazing, and I do think that Ledger will win an Oscar for his performance. Mullet your costume is sick! Nice job on it.

tiger2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
wicked costume
anyway, i was happy cuz it got a wednesday release in aus.
and so fariv'e seen it twice since last wednesday, i might see it again today (last day of holis for me)

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ledger was absolutely breath-taking. But I think Eckhart had damned well get a nomination for supporting actor. His diversity was definitely brushed under the carpet in comparison to Ledger's outstanding performance.

I will never support spoilers, so I'll just throw out my two personal gripes with the movie:

1) Although they made every minute count, I truly did believe that the movie was too long. (To those who might say something when they see what I say next, keep your diaper comments out of this; I don't wear for "convenience", nor would I consider it.) I had to get up at one point in the movie because I had to piss so unbelievably bad! I had an absolute ball with the film, but each time I kept waiting for the movie to end, another event happened to draw it out.

2) By the time the movie was done, my brain was freaking tired! There are so many twists, turns, and characters to follow, it feels like a workout on the brain. I really do feel like I've got to watch the movie a second time to really pick out all of those things I believe I missed.

Besides those two things, though, I do believe that this movie will go up there as one of the best films of our time. Those places where it lacked to me were entirely made up with by the amazing quality of the acting, the action, and the film's presentation.

I hope everybody who goes to see it loves it!

(By the way, that's an *awesome* costume!)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Me and my dad saw it Friday afternoon. He did not really like the first movie but he liked this one it seams. Tough he said he hated (minor SPOILER how the joker kept change the story of how his face got cut at the lips on each side

Anyways I loved the movie though 2 and a half hours was long for the movie. But hey 2 and a half hours of great writing and acting as well as a all-star cast for 7.50 isn't that bad. I am also very sad that Heath Ledger over dosed this year and died. We finally get a VERY good joker and the guy that plays him accidentally kills himself while on drugs. :frown:

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Riiiiiiight. Next thing you're going to tell me is that Jessica Alba is a real person. Get a grip on reality.
Jessica Alba is a real person, I'm not that stupid, anyway Spider-Man and Batman are really own by two different company, don't believe me, google it, wikipedia it, hell ask any comic book fan and they tell you the same thing that I told you.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
If they do make another Batman movie with the Joker, to replace Heath Ledger, they should have Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka. I find it is a very simple and easy decision.

Role
Diaper Lover, Other
The next batman movie will be with twoface and riddler or just twofaced..

Thats obvious.

Helloooo? Didn't you see the actor that is going to PLAY two faced?

Status
Not open for further replies.