This might be weird, but how do you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This may be weird, but how can you NOT get erections when diapered? I honestly don't see it as a sexual thing, I just like them.

Role
Private
Ever consider that they might be a sexual thing?

Look, diapers are something that obviously turn you on. Erections just don't "come about" for any old reason (except in those sex-ed videos where kids just get random one's in the middle of class, what the hell was that about?)

Anyway, the fact that you always get an erection when you diaper up shows that they do appeal to you in that manner. It doesn't matter what aspect of the diaper turns you on, the bottom line is that they just do.

With that said, there's no "miracle cure" to prevent erections, no anti-stimulant, and nothing to stop them from coming about when the situation calls for it. I don't think anyone can tell you how to prevent getting them.

If you find they are problematic when getting a diaper on, just relax and think about something else until it goes away. Or eventually, when you wear diapers for long enough, the appeal of them really dies off and ultimately means they don't really turn you on much in the first place. The only solution is time.

God, I'd hate having to be a teacher and explaining this stuff to kids.

M

Mako

Pleasure yourself before hand and point down.

A possibility for the arousal may not be because of an attraction, but for of having something soft rub against sensitive area's. I know I can't wear silk boxers for said reason. I don't have a silk fetish, for it's not something that occupies my fantasies, thoughts, etc, as diapers do. But having something soft rub against the naughty bits sure does cause obvious results.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm actually 20. Yes I know, I should know about that, but meh. My parents never really said nothing about it and I'm still a virgin. Haven't even had a girlfriend yet. Yes, my life is depressing.

Nevermind about this.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No.. don't point down....you're going to have to find a hammer and some nails....In reality, welcome to the male club. I have found that once wet, equipment tends to shrink. Other than that however your stuck with biology. Besides, what's so bad about having an erection. It's like those Cialys commercials. If erection last for more than 4 hours, call a doctor. I always thought, If erection last for more than 4 hours, give yourself the luckiest man award lol. I used to get erections when I was in Algebra II class, which was the last period in the day. I hated algebra, but I liked going home and what was about to happen there!

Role
Diaper Lover
I vote dogboy as one of our older members with the best posts.

Don't point down while you have an erection, but point down before, you will still get one, but it might go away a bit faster. :p I point up anyway as you get more diaper that way, you get from the top of the front, all the way to the bottom of the back, if you point down, you get the bottom to the top of the back. Less, but you have to adjust if you want to use your diaper to the max.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hmmmm... You can watch the "BME Pain Olympics Final Round" (google it) YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!! This video will ruin your day, scar you for life, and make your balls hurt! You probly won't get a boner ever again.

Dont neg rep me because the video is gross... I warned you^^^^

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Or watch *mumbles some other gross stuff related to 2girls1cup*. If I told you I would get perma banned the forum. lol

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
that is something i never ever want to think about for the rest of my life. i'm just thinking of the two ppl in that video. can this be real?

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
omg... I have a vagina watching that BME thing... omg...

~Weswissa

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Ever consider that they might be a sexual thing?

Look, diapers are something that obviously turn you on. Erections just don't "come about" for any old reason (except in those sex-ed videos where kids just get random one's in the middle of class, what the hell was that about?)
Oddly enough, that's not necessarily true. In some men, erection can occur spontaneously at any time of day (non-sexual nudity, pics NSFW)It sort of depends how old the OP is. If he's under about 16 or 17, random erections are apparently much more frequent. I certainly remember having erections for no particular reason at that age, and frequently in embarrassing places (gym class when I was 14 or 15 was bad--nothing like an erection in gym shorts to make you feel special).

But yeah, the attraction might well be sexual. Do you get random erections at other times? If you don't, then the attraction to diapers is probably sexual. It certainly is for me. Whacking off before you put the diaper on will help. Also, fasten it tighter, as it will loosen when you lose your erection.

Last edited:

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm 20. I get em randomly and oddly, I've got no clue what you're saying by whacking off :(

I never really paid attention to this stuff and never had friends to talk about it. Never had girlfriends, etc.

I know I'm not gay, etc but IDK :(

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
best just to try and forget about anything that arouses u is the best advice i can give

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I've been wearing diapers (off and on) for over 7 years now...and...I can honestly say I've never had an erection...not even once...in all that time!

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.