Not open for further replies.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
This is why you're fat.

They all look so delicious... I'm lovin The Spanky Cristo:
A peanut butter, banana, honey and bacon sandwich on potato bread, dipped in egg batter then fried in bacon fat, topped with butter and blueberry syrup.

Think I'll make one of those for breakfast tommorow. I only have two months of free food left.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Some of those actually made me feel sick...

But if you're making that, it actually sounds quite nice, do tell us how it is :D

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hey some of these have warnings right in there names.

Heart Attack Fries

Cheese-covered french fries with grilled onions, bacon and beef.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
some foods there look ok but most of them I will not eat.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Ok sad thing is I want to try the spam sushi.

S

secretdl26

Oh My God, Fat Balls. CHEESE CURDS!

Sorry, I'm going to miss the MN State Fair, and now have a craving for delicious and disgusting deep fried cheese curds. Oh god, it'll never end.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I check back on that site every week or so. I don't think more than one image in ten seems to me to be appetizing by any stretch of my imagination, although some are at least creative and fun/weird. I'm wondering if they're starting to run out of things though, since some of the more recent entries haven't struck me as particularly creative and probably just crafted specifically to have a lot of calories and/or gross people out. I'm very interested in seeing what people consider to be food, but they need to be honest about it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I can feel my arteries clogging already. These look so good. I'm so fucking hungry now.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
People in the USA are fat because they have no control, they eat too much, you can eat just about anything as long as you eat a small amount.

If you have 2000 calories for breakfast then you either need to work those calories off ar eat less for the rest of the day, there is no way you can eat 10,000 calories a day unless you burning it like on an artic expedition, and lets face it not many of us do that daily.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
People in the USA are fat because they have no control, they eat too much, you can eat just about anything as long as you eat a small amount.

Not true majority of obese Americans get that way because our jobs require little movement, most people either go through the drive through or get food delivered (supermarkets deliver food as well now), many Americans eat only fatty foods, and most of the obese people blame others instead of sucking it up and losing the weight. And do not say people in the USA because though we have the worlds highest obese percentage we still have a good 3/4 of our population or less that isn't fat.

fuctifano

Est. Contributor
Role
In Scotland, we have fish and chip shops where you can get deep fried mars bars, snickers, pizzas and various other unhealthy snacks. Absolutely disgusting.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little

That was exactly what I was thinking at the title of the thread. I wouldn't have been amused if that was what the thread was about.

Also,

Vomit!

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Not true majority of obese Americans get that way because our jobs require little movement, most people either go through the drive through or get food delivered (supermarkets deliver food as well now), many Americans eat only fatty foods, and most of the obese people blame others instead of sucking it up and losing the weight. And do not say people in the USA because though we have the worlds highest obese percentage we still have a good 3/4 of our population or less that isn't fat.

You make a good point. My own job only requires the movement of my hands. I just need to manipulate a mouse and a keyboard. Before I got started here, I used to have very physical jobs which required a lot of lifting and moving. I never realized how good that was for me.

I make a point to eat less these days (mainly plants...boring) but without the daily physical exertion, I'm no longer comfortable in my own skin.

I wish I could get paid to wander around in the wilderness.

Status
Not open for further replies.