This is what I picked up this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Based on product price, shipping costs and availability, I decided to not get diapers from AB Canada anymore and just get them from the US Store. I got them shipped to a depot in Niagara Falls, NY and this weekend when I was in Niagara Falls, ON I crossed over and picked them up. It worked out really well. Because I was already down that way, there was very little gas cost for the actual diaper pick-up.

I would definitely do it this way again. It wasn't a big deal coming back across the border either. I was just up front that I had 2 cases of Adult Diapers and had my receipt ready to show them. Now I have so many diapers! I ordered twice what I usually do to make it even more cost effective.

8Rraugll.jpg

DxF4o4ql.jpg

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Wow! A lot of members including myself are envious of your supply.

Looks like you're new here. Why not take a minute and formally introduce yourself in the introduction section here. Looking forward to hearing more diaper adventures from you!

DiscreetlyPampered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've heard of border crossing for good booze, but diapers.... Your a genius!!! I gotta but that on my bucket list. Welcome Pigeon :)

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
That is amazing, mate. I'm awestruck by the multitude you managed to get: that looks like it could last you almost half a year XD

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Nice.
That's about how much I get at one time, it'll last about 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.