This is the top waist/hip measurement for XL Goodnites to fit without ripping (you might be surprised)

PoofsNFloofs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Curiosity got the best of me, and I was certain I had no hope. But here it is...

Like most people today, I wear my pants at my hips. Most underwear and pants are cut that way today, anyway.

My hips are a 44" circumference.

The back fits more like a bikini brief, but there is plenty of coverage in the front for the XL Goodnite to handle a quite a few good wettings without leaking.

There is a teeny bit of forgiveness left in the stretchy waistband. If I were any bigger, it would rip.

So there you have it. 44".

Of course, I can't say with 100% certainty that this will hold true across every possible body type and variation. But I bet there are a few reading this who are now looking forward to some Goodnites fun. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Therin, mxtylp2 and 1 other person
I wear mens 33 x 38 jeans and I about max them out too

I wear 34x32 pants and the XL Goodnites fit me fine with plenty of side stretch to spare.

Reactions: TigerDL and jamiejamie
I wear size 31x32 pants but haven't tried goodnites in for ever as I'm not sure how they will fit

Since my original post, I've gotten down to 41" in the hips, and I'm hoping that trend continues. The Goodnites are already a lot more comfortable to wear.

littledreamers333 said:
I wear size 31x32 pants but haven't tried goodnites in for ever as I'm not sure how they will fit
They are definitely worth revisiting. Pick up a 9-ct. pack at Walgreens, etc. or order a small sample on eBay.

I wear 32x34 pants and my goodnites ripped on the sides once when i sat down but otherwise good fit

smokli said:
I wear 32x34 pants and my goodnites ripped on the sides once when i sat down but otherwise good fit
I wear 31x36 and have zero problems with sides ripping out, I weigh about 145, so that plays a factor. They are my go to when I want to wear and don't have alot of time to wear. While being discrete.

Remington1911 said:
I wear 31x36 and have zero problems with sides ripping out, I weigh about 145, so that plays a factor. They are my go to when I want to wear and don't have alot of time to wear. While being discrete.
Same. And the squish is so enjoyable.

Reactions: Remington1911
I'm a 31" waist and about 160 lbs and goodnites are super comfy for me... and I agree that the squish is great :)

Back