This is neat-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I got a box in the mail full of diaper samples. My mom asked what was in it, I just said some samples a company sent me. She replied like what? I said Oh, just diapers. I said this company paid me to post their ad on my website and they sent me these to give out to interested customers.

I think I can now order diapers to my door, even when my parents are home and just say oh this company paid me to pass out samples for them. So, anything diaper related, say it is for my company. Cool huh

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
^^oh wow. lol. this opens up so many options for people now.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I know, just start a website and when ever you get a package, so "It is for my company" I have the diapers sitting in my drawer right now and know that if she sees them, she knows oh, those are making him money

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Uh...Won't she wonder why you chose diapers? What I mean, that seems like a pretty random thing that a company would ask to sell. Also it may seem weird if she notices your supply changing, but your not mailing any out. Basically, this seems like a good one time excuse, but risky to keep up

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
here is my website World's Most Ads my site has companies pay me to post their companies ad on my hompage I will tell my mom that it is a diaper company and whenever I leave my house I'll just say that I mailed out some samples. See, fool proof.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Your site is just thriving with ads...What if she's curious to see to see your site, and you don't have a diaper ad. Also she might get curious if you aren't taking boxes out.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Your site is just thriving with ads...What if she's curious to see to see your site, and you don't have a diaper ad. Also she might get curious if you aren't taking boxes out.

This could work if he just put a random diaper ad on his site. He could also mail some to himself if he wants to be elaborate.

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Better than anything I've come up with of late. But then again, I'm too much of a coward to order anything in the mail. That Abena X-Plus would be mine, were I to think up something like your excuse... Good show, my padded chum!

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
That is one of the best excuses I have ever heard. Good going I hope it does work out for you in the long run. Just gotta make sure she doesn't look at your website or you have some explaining to do. Still, a great excuse!

Dude84

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Whilst it sounds good, I would air on the side of caution and not openly exclaim how you're receiving these delivered to your door. An acquaintance of mine has some sponsorship from Audi for a website he is developing. Unfortunately, he hasn't got a nice new A2 coming to him!

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Wow.
Now I pride myself on being good with words, making ingenius excuses, and thinking on my feet (I also pride myself on being modest), but I think that that is a good excuse to come up with on the spot, well done.

You say she won't check your site so you're safe there (btw if she does just say that the ads are on a cycling system so they are not all there all the time.) My concern is that she will notice they aren't going out, or how come they are the only thing that any company asks you to hand out (as your mum I'd be suspicious of that.)

IME unless you make a truly brilliant excuse then you often have to make another in the future to cover it, and this is where most people fall down.
Hope you don't :).

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
You are a fast thinker. I could probably run that by my mom too. But I could never fool my dad if he found out. He would be asking me a million questions...lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.