• IMG_20221019_212535.jpg
    IMG_20221019_212535.jpg
    676.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20221019_212115.jpg
    IMG_20221019_212115.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 45
  • Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, Seasonedcitizen, Taz and 3 others
You look very nice and pretty indeed. We have similar dress sense, but I'm happier with pink.
Sweet baby times.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
You look very nice and pretty indeed. We have similar dress sense, but I'm happier with pink.
Sweet baby times.
I have both colors. My hair used to be bright pink and I bought clothes to match it. Then I dyed it blue and bought some things. Now I like to mix and match sometime.

I have never dyed my hair, as I appear to be just another old man out in the community where I live (Newcastle Australia).
However my wife (who always wanted to be able to grow her hair, as long as mine), used to home dye her hair a lot and did a very good job of it as well. (Sorry to have to say it but, I do miss her so - it has been 18 months since she passed - but she loved me, dresses, nappies and all !!).
Have fun @PinkyJujubean you have some good looking pictures there.

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, PinkyJujubean and Angelapinks
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
I have never dyed my hair, as I appear to be just another old man out in the community where I live (Newcastle Australia).
However my wife (who always wanted to be able to grow her hair, as long as mine), used to home dye her hair a lot and did a very good job of it as well. (Sorry to have to say it but, I do miss her so - it has been 18 months since she passed - but she loved me, dresses, nappies and all !!).
Have fun @PinkyJujubean you have some good looking pictures there.
Thank you and may your beloved wife rest in peace ✌️

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Very nice dress 👗! 😊

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and PinkyJujubean
Back