"This is indeed a very disturbing universe."

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly7493

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
i'm a 14 yo tb girl who wears all the time. ::gasps:: no really. i've worn 24/7 since i was 11 (with on/off periods) and yes, that includes school.

i'm usually into baby diapers, but recently i got all into underjams. never liked goonites and pullups were good but too tiny and not absorbant enough. i kinda miss wearing huggies and i have a stash for when i'm feeling for them, but mostly i wear underjams all the time. i love baby stuff and have tons of pacifiers, bottles, home made onsies, bibs, and anything else i can get my grubby hands on. all my friends know i wear diapers and everyone is actually pretty mature about it. also, i've gone through the worst, so it's not much of a problem now.

so uh, yeah. dat's it.

MESSAGE ME YOU KNOW NOTHING PEONS!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I eat peon...

Welcome to the site and Merry Christmas :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Welcome and Merry Christmas or other celebrated December Holliday!

I'm slightly curious on the reasons why you need to where all the time.

Enjoy your time here, and I hope it's a long stay.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
peon, peoff....the diaper!

Welcome to the site! Any reason you want to share why you wear 24/7? Just curious as link is. Also, nice Simpsons quote :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
welcome merry christmas and im not a vampire (i think thats what peon means)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hmmm interesting thread, to be honest I am on the edge of believing it and not believing it. If it is all true then please take no offense, it is just you are the dream girl classmate for every straight guy in here. lol

Anyways stick around and post some and you will gain trust and we will no doubt things you say. So basically any newbie has to gain trust before we believe rare stories like that lol.

So welcome to our community I hope you enjoy it here!

Any reason you want to share why you wear 24/7?

I am pretty sure she wears because she wants to because she likes too. Hence when she said "on and off" I never heard of any incontent people who wear diapers "on and off 24/7" at times lol.

D

Deleted member 221

"There, now you've done it. You've crushed his spirit." (A quote from your avatar image)
more like his fruity innards...mmm
oh noes peachy is gonna get eatens by a crazy diaper wearing 15 computer geek who just happens to like fruit!!!!!!!!!!run peachy run!!!!!!!!!!!

who am i kidding lol,anyways enjoy your stay and may it be a long and fruitful one!
and merry,happy holidays

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I am pretty sure she wears because she wants to because she likes too. Hence when she said "on and off" I never heard of any incontent people who wear diapers "on and off 24/7" at times lol.

Fair enough :rolleyes: But since age 11? That's pretty tricky to get away with. Plus it could have been a medical condition that got better/worse along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.