This is horrible news! Confidry has gone out of business.

rennecfox

Continuing to put quarters in the life game
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I just got the attached file from llmedico....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 9.51.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 9.51.06 PM.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, Angelapinks and Magicalgirl101
Sad to see them go, they used to be such great diapers years ago!.

I just ordered 3 cases of smalls from them. These are my favorites and I’m so disappointed they will no longer be available. Now to begin my search for a replacement.🥺

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed and DiaperDiva
No! Those are such good diapers! They were the crinkliest diapers I've ever worn!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I guess an unpopular opinion but I HATED these. The tapes were awful. The plastic reminded me of Hefty bags. And the pad length and width seemed odd. And they clumped a LOT. They were worse than the Abena M4s which I also can't stand. Some medical diapers I do like: Incontrol Essential, Incontrol Active Airs, Incontrol Elites, and Seni Quattros

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and CptKirk

Reactions: LilByte
Breh this is so sad . Whyyyy

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed and PaddedRita
so it's official. How very disappointing! I have several cases to go through but then I guess it is goodbye to Confidry.

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed and PaddedRita
SofiaInPampers said:
I just ordered 3 cases of smalls from them. These are my favorites and I’m so disappointed they will no longer be available. Now to begin my search for a replacement.🥺
This reminds me I have two packs of accidentally-ordered small confidrys, one opened, that have been sitting in my house collecting dust. Not trying to be pushy but I'd be willing to sell em' to ya someday if you want a couple more packs for your stash

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Magicalgirl101
And I thought it was just a rumor. Looks like I'm back to Abena. Confidry was my #1 choice. Abena was my #2.

Noooooo that's so sad I would have bought one last pack. Always liked those because they were the first ones I ever tried

Reactions: PaddedRita
That just so SAD !!
Another Company bites the dust !!! 😢

Maybe someone will buy the rights to the brand.

10:1 odds you'll see them back in a slightly different form in a year or two.

loadedpamperman said:
OH! .....and for more money!

loadedpamperman said:
I was thinking the same thing, when the machine they were made on in Israel died they disappeared completely for a couple years and then just randomly showed back up again. The Israeli made ones were better in my opinion but the current ones are still good.

DiaperDiva said:
so it's official. How very disappointing! I have several cases to go through but then I guess it is goodbye to Confidry.
Yea I got like six cases well stocked up :) My use of them should last me about 2 or 3 years! Hopefully in a couple of years they might make a come back and return i hope. Thats like 432 diapers plus the 8 on my changing bed so Its like years worth for me and thenk god i over stocked them the last month!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I've never liked them personally. I always "feel" wet in them and the TAPES!!! I don't recall ever going to sleep in one without waking up to a wet bed (wet underpads) as the tapes seemed to ALWAYS "pop" off overnight when they actually stuck long enough for me to fall asleep without having to use 18" long pieces of white duct tape to simply tape from wing to wing, top * bottom!

loadedpamperman said:
I was thinking the same thing. That kind of machinery is expensive and worth money to the right investors. I wish I had the sheckles to finance it.

The pad was a nice compromise between Betterdry and Abena. the leak guards were sturdy. and the plastic was clean white, no markings and no wetness indicator. It is a shame.

Back