This is going to be a bit scary for me, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronbabywolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
What better time than now to come out of the closet? What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 123
That's scary people just wont understand. They will think something is wrong with you but we know better.

I know there's nothing wrong with me. I am a well adjusted college graduate, attaining a 3.5 GPA, National Honor Society of Psychology,with a part time job, hoping to move up the ranks. Did I mention I also have autism? Yeah, I also live on my own. So, I do well for myself.

aaronbabywolf said:
What better time than now to come out of the closet? What do you guys think?

Well, firstly, why, exactly, do you think that this is the best time? What is about right now that is so special?

Secondly, why do you think you should come out of the closet? ABDL isn't like homosexuality. It's nearly impossible for a homosexual to live a normal life while being closeted, because who you are in a romantic relationship with is, ultimately, inherently public. What goes on in your bedroom, on the other hand, or in the privacy of your home, is not inherently public. There is no reason that anyone else needs to know about it, any more than you need to know, hypothetically, about your parents BDSM habit.

Why do you want anyone else to know? What is it that you expect to gain?

Sorry if this sounds paranoid, but this is something that may have significant adverse consequences, and you can never take back, so the question as to exactly why you want to do it is quite pressing.

You are not weird, this is you, if they don't like it, educate them, if they still don't like it, forget them!
Well done for taking the step! If you want I recommend you watch my videos on my YouTube account, "angelic 1998" it talks about being a little, middles, how to battle the blues, about being incontinent, autism and Asperger's, being hard of hearing and deaf and of course some of topic fun stuff to make us laugh! Good luck in finding who you are,Aaronbabywolf!

Because I never had the guts before to post anything AB/DL related. Sorry if I used a poor choice of words.

Just keep in mind that these photos could be on the Internet forever. While many people on this site have no issue with most AB/DL posts, this site offers no protection from other non-ABDL users. This might not seem to be an issue to you or other users, but it could be taken out of context. If you have no issue with someone discovering this side of you, than my warning should be of no concern to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back