• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

This is Bearly an Introduction

TheBigHamm

The Padded Bear
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello everyone!

TheBigHamm here, you can call me Hamm or TBH either is just fine. I am happy to join the site, as a newcomer to the ABDL scene I am intrigued by the new experiences to come!

A little about me, I am from Pennsylvannia in the United States. I really enjoy cycling, books, video games, baking and terrible jokes. I love trying new things though, so I am always on the look out for new stuff to try. I am a bearish kinda guy; you know the schick, tall, chubby, hairy. I work in Healthcare and am an EMT on the side, its been a wild ride the past couple of months but thankfully have managed to stay safe.

I am happily partnered now for 5 years and our dynamic is a slightly interesting one. I am a Switch and dabble into many scenes that span into the BDSM umbrella, and am an advocate for education around safe play in our circles. My partner is strictly a Dom and we have a few boys that serve under us, trust me it sounds way worse than it is (lol). Just equates to us playing regularly with each other.

I am the odd one out of our little group and have an ever expanding curiosity. Hopefully it doesn't get the best of me! :D ABDL is all new to me for the most part and I wanna explore everything this site offers. I love chatting and making new friends so dont be afraid to reach out!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Reactions: DiaperGuy08, KittyMerriweather, PriviteUser and 4 others
Nice to meet you, adisc is very welcoming and fun place<3 I sure love it <3 have met so many friends on here, that I care for deeply.

Hope your stay here treats you well ^^

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome. Enjoy exploring our wonderful world.

Welcome TBH! We have a lot in common. I come to ABDL in much the same way you do and am fairly new to it as well. I'd love to chat directly a bit about how you came to to this interest and how it fits into your other relationships. I'm only now starting to open up this part of my self to the larger 'community' here, though my long time playmates (and wife, of course) knew from the beginning and have been not only accepting, but supporting and even helping me.

If I may, can I send you a direct message?

Tabby

Hmmm...welcome! I do remember a bunch of TV beer commercials in the '70s which dealt with a certain cartoon bear...for Hamm's Beer. Any connection? Or just coincidence? Kinda struck me as pleasantly strange and fun. 🥳

Reactions: Edgelyn
Hi--be sure to read all my posts before you get too comfortable, lol!

@Blathers Thank you for the kind welcome, I hope to meet tons of people!

@Kayleigh Thank you for the welcome, got a direction I should head to get started?

@LittleTabby feel free too!

@BobbiSueEllen No connection, but I am curious now and will have to do some googling.

@Edgelyn Ooo, are there some interesting reads? (I'm excited!)

Reactions: Blathers
TheBigHamm said:
Hello everyone!

TheBigHamm here, you can call me Hamm or TBH either is just fine. I am happy to join the site, as a newcomer to the ABDL scene I am intrigued by the new experiences to come!

A little about me, I am from Pennsylvannia in the United States. I really enjoy cycling, books, video games, baking and terrible jokes. I love trying new things though, so I am always on the look out for new stuff to try. I am a bearish kinda guy; you know the schick, tall, chubby, hairy. I work in Healthcare and am an EMT on the side, its been a wild ride the past couple of months but thankfully have managed to stay safe.

I am happily partnered now for 5 years and our dynamic is a slightly interesting one. I am a Switch and dabble into many scenes that span into the BDSM umbrella, and am an advocate for education around safe play in our circles. My partner is strictly a Dom and we have a few boys that serve under us, trust me it sounds way worse than it is (lol). Just equates to us playing regularly with each other.

I am the odd one out of our little group and have an ever expanding curiosity. Hopefully it doesn't get the best of me! :D ABDL is all new to me for the most part and I wanna explore everything this site offers. I love chatting and making new friends so dont be afraid to reach out!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Welcome Back

PriviteUser said:
Welcome Back

You may have me mixed up with someone else, first time here.

Back