• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

This is an introduction post

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hi, I’m new to the ABDL community. I’ve been using diapers for years for medical reasons. But I am now trying to reach and chat with folks about my ageplay fetish. I don’t know if this is the right place for that or if I’m the right fit. I don’t really prefer diapers in play. I also don’t dislike them, I’m more into cute printed briefs and being a “good little boy”. I’ve never had a partner(Mommy/Daddy) before.

Reactions: Lumos, mrsmallory666 and LaLoneDigi

Vintage84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome sir

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hey, thanks.

Vintage84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ur welcome were are you from I'm in Belfast ireland 🇮🇪

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Oh cool! I’m from all over the USA. Currently I live in Georgia

Vintage84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nice 1 I've only just joined this myself everyone has been sound as a pound

Reactions: Fortythr33

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome! Enjoy your time with us; ADISC is a great group of folks.

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Fortythr33 said:
Hi, I’m new to the ABDL community. I’ve been using diapers for years for medical reasons. But I am now trying to reach and chat with folks about my ageplay fetish. I don’t know if this is the right place for that or if I’m the right fit. I don’t really prefer diapers in play. I also don’t dislike them, I’m more into cute printed briefs and being a “good little boy”. I’ve never had a partner(Mommy/Daddy) before.
Hi, welcome.
For what I saw this group can be helpful as support and informative.
The way I see it, you can be a little with any real age and feeling any inside age. So, you can be a 100 years old little being a good little boy of 100 years old that likes cute things. If someone doesn't understand, it cannot be helped.

Last edited:

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome

mrsmallory666

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Fortythr33 said:
welcome! I'm pretty new to the whole abdl thing myself, my friend is abdl and I enjoy the mommy/caregiver role. Everyone here has been super nice so far.

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Thanks, yeah everyone has been super great.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Fortythr33 said:
Hello and welcome here

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey a welcome from the UK.

While this site is geared a lot towards those who wear diapers not every AB likes or uses them, the whole ageplay and "little" world encompasses many different people with many different interests and desires. There are a lot of things that can cross over though and information or ideas that pertain specifically to an AB in diapers may also be somewhat useful/helpful to an age player who feels more like a 10 year old with no interest in them.

We also all tend to share similar interests whether an older little or an AB so you should find many good people here to chat with.

Enjoy your stay.