This happen to anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Has anyone else noticed that they are having trouble staying dry for even an hour sometimes. For me, the frequency of diaper changes is increasing, over what it was years ago

Well if u do like parents to their real children is limit fluid intake and if its messies then i truly cant answer as of yet cause i have been alittle over a yr in diapers 247....hopes this helps huggles

I know what you mean. I got to stick to no more that three a day though as I don't have the pocket money to keep biying them.
I just get ones that can take the strain..

Hope that helps

The diaper supply is not an issue for me. I have plenty and get plenty every month through Hdis. I don't drink a ton, I just stay hydrated. Having been diapered 40 years, my body doesn't tell me to go potty, I just go whenever and most of the time I am surprised. Like, for example, when I get out of bed, I am peeing before my feet reach the floor.

Sometimes, mine changes with the amount of salt I eat. If I eat a lot of salty foods then I tend to have a big pee12 hours or more later on.

CPDude said:
Has anyone else noticed that they are having trouble staying dry for even an hour sometimes. For me, the frequency of diaper changes is increasing, over what it was years ago
I am hardly ever dry for long. I am usually wet again minutes after changing my nappy.

CP Dude, I'm not sure that I understand why you are changing so often. I wear high-capacity diapers (Abena M4 and Dry 24/7). I also wet quite frequently, but these diapers can handle more than one wetting. I only change when the diaper is getting close to its capacity or after a maximum time of no more than about 8 hours. Usually that means that I use 3 diapers in 24 hours, although it's sometimes more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back