this FML made me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yeah... I saw that posted somewhere else.

Gotta love people that decide to share all of their personal lives with the internet.

I wonder how much of the stuff on there is made up?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
bah. I never look in that thread. I was going to post it last night too, but I forgot.

I visit FML several times a day. I want to find a way to have them sent to my phone, bahha.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Get an iPhone or Palm Pre or something, then you can get an app for it :D

thanksforallthefish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
iPhones are for fags.

:wallbash:
While they are for the slightly pretentious (I do own one) I wouldn't go that far. They are a brilliant, as long as you don't expect too much from them.

Back on topic
Oh dear... to be honest I just feel sorry for the guy that she was so shocked by it that she had to tell the world.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have an iPod Touch, what does that make me until I get an iPhone?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Pojo... that just makes you a sissy.

Isn't that what you always wanted?

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
1245732664989.jpg

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
@Pojo Maybe a Fag wantabe?

My phone is just a phone. I don't phones the are trying to be a camera, a computer, a book, a pet, my best friend, my lover... wait did I say the last one out loud drat.

I just don't trust the Iphone I fear it becoming stronger than the human race, jsut too many apps

On topic: I'm sure a lot of people have similar knee jerk reactions to it. I know I came out to my GF and she was weirded out so I just don't bring it up around her (it's not the biggest part of my life so its not to hard)

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
And that's why I'm selective about who I tell :tongueout:

Some people can't help but feel awkward about something like that - but yeah... FML = a bit far.

babyreaper2.0

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i find that thread veeeery funny, simply because of all the ignorant people on it, it's just like a website my freind found that clamied that, and i quote "god hates goths", ignortant people are funny, but at the same time it's very sad because they actually think like that.

anyway, moral of the story is only tell people who can keep somthing to themselves and accept you for who you are.

P.S. i want and iphone, my phone is aweful and horrible and I WANT AN IPHONE!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.