Moderated
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
look at this picture i discovered
acheivment.jpg

that's right, i'm number three!!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer

Pojo be nice and let him have his moment. As I recall you were just like that awhile ago always bosting about your post count.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
What ever happened to that hocky kid?

He always posted so much that like half of the page of posts had his name on it.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Statistics time!

• Average rep per post: 0.02
  • Ratio of threads started, to posts made: .20 (20% of all posts made are threads)
  • Average number of posts: 390.83
  • Average thread started per user: 65
  • Average age: 14.2
  • Average months active/registered: 6.5 -- This is flawed, thanks to two outliers, without the outliers the average is: 1.25 months on the site
  • Average Rep: 2.8

What does this show? This shows that on average the top thread starters have only been here for a few months (1 - 2 months), have an average of 65 threads started; this being twenty percent of their actual post count.

The average age is 14 and the average rep is about 3 rep per person.

I bring these two up because they show forum immaturity, not in the sense of behavior, but more as evidence of "spammy" behavior in order to garner attention due to a lack of a presence or a natural pubescent inclination towards attention.

-- I still do not use the rep system to judge one way or another, but one thing it does do well is show contribution to the forum. --

So be proud r4di0sensitive, your own post count is 17% threads without even being active for half a month!

If anyone is willing to dispute my data, this is data of the top 7 thread starters and I am willing to post my spreadsheet.

Good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.