This bugs me because I don't know what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Man that freaking creepy.....I don't know what wrong with them but still that freaking creepy.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm pretty sure it's photoshopped...I've seen it before, and it creeped the hell out of me...And now you have brought it back, and now it haunts me again...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Now my stomach hurts because of that pic.

Y

Yumi

Well jeez. I'm sorry. It's just bothering me. And there are ways of telling if it is photoshopped... I didn't check yet, but it does look like somethings really wrong with the fingers... I think it is possible.... it looks like something they picked at o____O

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well jeez. I'm sorry. It's just bothering me. And there are ways of telling if it is photoshopped... I didn't check yet, but it does look like somethings really wrong with the fingers... I think it is possible.... it looks like something they picked at o____O
I'm pretty sure it's like some flower or some plant or something that they Photoshopped into there...Since there is like no way they would have no bone showing, and the white outer is like above the skin

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
It okay, my stomach was hurting before I seen that pic. anyway. All it did was made my stomach hurt a little bit more because I have a weak stomach when it came to stuff like that :).

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Someone shopped a lamprey mouth onto the fingers or something. XD;

You can't take everything you see to be the truth. *coughcough* >.>

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Ew...I think that's photoshopped though...but still...ew...

Y

Yumi

I wasn't sure if it was real or not. I didn't necessarily believe it to be true. It looked like it was possible, there are some pretty weird things that happen to the body. It looked similar to what I have seen in cosmetology books, but I just wasn't sure. As I stated, I didn't use the method I use to see if something is photoshopped.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That is so freaking cool even if it is fake. It dose not gross me out at all.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I think it's an octopus sucker photo shopped into the fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.