Thinking of padding up today

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I wasn't going to wear today because I wanted to have special non-little time with my mate later but I've had way too much coffee and tea and water and I'm having to pee way too often. I just might pad up so I can keep focused on work today.

Reactions: Diaper44, wettingagain and Seasonedcitizen
You should. I haven't worn much over the last year, even though it's been the perfect opportunity... I just haven't felt into it all that often. Have fun :)

Reactions: perlFerret
I wore diapers on friday, sat and sunday so...was going to do a "dry-day" today. But I just put on a pair of training pants. lol not quite diapers but close.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Never want another dry day again. I'm wearing my cloth prefolds and rubber pants my fiancee dressed me in this morning after taking off my soggy diapers from the night. About to begin a zoom conference call soon and will have to put on a nice business like shirt but below will just be my diapers and rubber pants. Another cup of coffee should about do the trick.

Reactions: HomeAlone, Diaper44, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Do it. No better reason

wettingagain said:
I wore diapers on friday, sat and sunday so...was going to do a "dry-day" today. But I just put on a pair of training pants. lol not quite diapers but close.
Well...I just wet my training pants. I had to change them and, alas, for the 4th day in a row I put a diaper on. I put on one of my favorite diapers - the rearz 'lil monsters. They're so comfy, So much for my "no diaper dry day", LOL :D🙄🤭

Reactions: Deleted member 41919 and Seasonedcitizen
wettingagain said:
Well...I just wet my training pants. I had to change them and, alas, for the 4th day in a row I put a diaper on. I put on one of my favorite diapers - the rearz 'lil monsters. They're so comfy, So much for my "no diaper dry day", LOL :D🙄🤭
my cute Lil monster diaper is no longer dry. 🤭

wettingagain said:
my cute Lil monster diaper is no longer dry. 🤭
It keeps getting wetter

I'm glad I didn't wear the day I posted this. My wife was soooo happy to get some intimate time with a grown-up man for once.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
How about today? It's wetnessday!

(I know, I've told this joke already, but it just fits so well)

Reactions: perlFerret and Emmagar
ElPulpo said:

Ohh...I've never heard it put that way before. I'm about to wet myself without a diaper on - I probably should put one on soon. Yes...it's '''wetness....day"! :)

Reactions: Diaper44
If you feel like it, you may call tomorrow "Turdsday", but count me out.

ElPulpo said:
If you feel like it, you may call tomorrow "Turdsday", but count me out.
Yes you could. But I won't do that - it's too messy. However; - I did put a diaper on just now, and It's already wet! "wetnessday" -I like that!

Reactions: ElPulpo
ElPulpo said:

I did, in fact, as my job got stressful. It's also stressful today but I'm not feeling little, just angry, lol.

I had to relocate my entire stash while I do some renovations here. I couldn't find my regular underwear now without a lot of work. (they were packed away months ago) So all I can wear is diapers! It's a little bit of a thrill, and I love it!

I never have to stress again over whether or not to put on a diaper for (some occasion), because my only choice now is "which diaper do I wear?" I strongly recommend this to anyone that can do it.

Reactions: WillFord384
Back