Thinking of Asking My Mother To Be My Caregiver During ABDL Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalBaby94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As per the title I'm thinking of asking my mother to be my caregiver during ABDL roleplay. (My only option of sourcing a cost effective ABDL caregiver with whom I could completely relax).

Obsviously my mother would have questions as to why I desire to be treated in a manner such as that outlined below and has always made sure to maximise by independence to the greatest possible extent considering my disability and would not tolerate lengthy dependence but is and has always been very understanding therefore I believe if explained properly she may be willing to fulfil the request for short periods of time perhaps an ocassional weekend to relieve the stresses of everyday life and disability in a harmless manner.

I'm 25 and live a "normal life" working full time but I have Cerebral Palsy and completely depend on a walking aid (K walker) for mobility. NOTE: I have no siblings and live with my parents.

Envisaged scenario for a weekend:

Upon waking in the morning I would be put in a nappy (real if it would fit or home-made) by my mother then dressed with as little input/assistance from myself as possible just like a baby.
I would be put in a chair with wheels, (office chair etc) as a pushchair/stroller is obviously not viable or available and wheeled to a table. Next I would be spoon fed breakfast, ideally with my hands lightly restrained so I was unable to "protest" or prevent being spoon fed.

Thereafter I would be made to complete toddler like activities only: Colouring, Word-Searches, watch cartoons etc etc while being "supervised" the majority of the time by my mother. (With occasional checks to ascertain if I had messed or wet the nappy).

Ideally during the time of completing the aforementioned toddler like activities my ability to speak with be removed or reduced so that my mother could talk to me in a baby/toddler like manner while I was unable to respond. - Ideally I would be occasionally spanked during the roleplay when deemed necessary i.e. if I protested at being spoon fed etc.

After a while of the baby/toddler like activities I would be spoon fed a main meal with regular nappy checks and changes as required throughout the day. - Ideally also I would be blindfolded just before a nappy change remaining unable to speak.

Any thoughts is the above feasible / a possible option?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Lyokodl and LilxFawn
Oh my no no do NOT do this....I would NOT EVER consider asking my real parent to be involved in anything ABDL with me as an adult this is just....no

Reactions: Deleted member 47370, DprEffect, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
Uhm no offense, but why on earth would you ask your mother to be your caretaker? That’s creepy and just downright weird. Asking your mom to restrain and blindfold you? Are you for real?! That’s disturbing. If my kid asked me to do that I’d kick them the f*ck out or institutionalize them. That’s a whole new level of sick and just wrong, god I hope you’re kidding. Wtf you DONT involve family in YOUR FETISH!!!!! WTF

Reactions: Nadia, DprEffect, Lyokodl and 3 others
Does you mother even know you are abdl? Trying to skip directly ahead to something that huge and intimate would be all but a guaranteed disaster. And why do you even want to engage in something so intimate with your mother anyways? Intimacy at that level is natural between a mother and a baby, but nowhere near the same between a mother and her adult child. Realistically speaking, as an adult you will not get the result you desire from your mom. You are better off dating to find the right person to be your caregiver mommy.

Reactions: LittleJames97, DprEffect, Deleted member 9978 and 2 others
I'm probably not as disinclined toward the idea as RetroGamer or Lilx; I think whether you should approach your mom or not depends largely on your mom.

If she's willing to try giving you the same sort of care she gave when you were a chronological infant – and only you know how willing she's likely to be – then it might be a nice experience, provided you can keep it private.

As Slomo accurately notes, asking your mother to babysit you is quite a jump if she doesn't know you're ABDL. If you're comfortable making that initial disclosure to her, it might be an effective and interesting way to gauge her likely response if you ask her for actual care.

I would, as LilxFawn suggested, avoid adding the 'fetish' elements you've mentioned. I would not ask her to restrain, blindfold or spank you. I would not expect your mother to do anything for you now that she did not do for you when you were actually little.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rezzu and littlemoosey
Gaga94 said:
As per the title I'm thinking of asking my mother to be my caregiver during ABDL roleplay. (My only option of sourcing a cost effective ABDL caregiver with whom I could completely relax).

Obsviously my mother would have questions as to why I desire to be treated in a manner such as that outlined below and has always made sure to maximise by independence to the greatest possible extent considering my disability and would not tolerate lengthy dependence but is and has always been very understanding therefore I believe if explained properly she may be willing to fulfil the request for short periods of time perhaps an ocassional weekend to relieve the stresses of everyday life and disability in a harmless manner.

I'm 25 and live a "normal life" working full time but I have Cerebral Palsy and completely depend on a walking aid (K walker) for mobility. NOTE: I have no siblings and live with my parents.

Envisaged scenario for a weekend:

Upon waking in the morning I would be put in a nappy (real if it would fit or home-made) by my mother then dressed with as little input/assistance from myself as possible just like a baby.
I would be put in a chair with wheels, (office chair etc) as a pushchair/stroller is obviously not viable or available and wheeled to a table. Next I would be spoon fed breakfast, ideally with my hands lightly restrained so I was unable to "protest" or prevent being spoon fed.

Thereafter I would be made to complete toddler like activities only: Colouring, Word-Searches, watch cartoons etc etc while being "supervised" the majority of the time by my mother. (With occasional checks to ascertain if I had messed or wet the nappy).

Ideally during the time of completing the aforementioned toddler like activities my ability to speak with be removed or reduced so that my mother could talk to me in a baby/toddler like manner while I was unable to respond. - Ideally I would be occasionally spanked during the roleplay when deemed necessary i.e. if I protested at being spoon fed etc.

After a while of the baby/toddler like activities I would be spoon fed a main meal with regular nappy checks and changes as required throughout the day. - Ideally also I would be blindfolded just before a nappy change remaining unable to speak.

Any thoughts is the above feasible / a possible option?
1. She'll never do it, and will most likely put you in the psych ward.
2. I know you have CP, and how limited we can feel, but there are very deep loving things being said during our play, that you do not want said to your mother! Trust me!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LilxFawn
Hard no

It’s your life and up to you but I highly recommend against it. Better off trying to make some local little friends, check out a munch and maybe save some money for capcon or something. I’m sorry you feel limited due to your CP and think this is a viable option but it really isn’t.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, TheWolfEmperor, LilxFawn and 1 other person
I'm just gonna go with no here...
Just ... NO

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LilxFawn and Deleted member 9978
I understand your desire for a caregive. And for that person to be someone that you trust.

But please consider your mother feelings in this as well. What is she comfortable with.

Find out that you are ABDL is one thing. But then being asked to treat you as a toddler, is a lot.

I know finding a caregive with in the community is like finding a needle in a haystack. But they are out there.

All the best

Hugs

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LilxFawn
As everyone else who has responded, I have to agree...

NO, this is not a good idea. I know there are all kinds of alternative lifestyles out there, many that I don't understand, but I usually agree that everyone has their own thing and it is okay for them to do as they desire. However, in this case, I just don't see a real positive outcome.

If your Mom doesn't already know about this, there is just a shock and awe kind of moment that I think she would experience. And if you care about her, then I wouldn't blindside her in this way.

There is a real chance this could hurt your relationship with her. If you are just so strongly feeling the need to share that you are ABDL and looking for acceptance of it, then carefully and perhaps in a subtle manner share the fact you are ABDL with her. Hopefully she may be able to be understanding, but certainly don't go asking for her to care for you as a baby! Even though you have a disability, that does not make it any different.

Just sharing my own opinion, and I wish you the best. But as in any relationship or action you are contemplating, think about what the other person may feel or be thinking. Don't just think about how it might fulfill your needs or interests. Think about others and how they might be affected.

Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen, LilxFawn and 2 others
A big fat NO! I have cerebral palsy, wheelchair user that needs full time care with home health aides. I'm sometimes "little" around my aides depending on who's my aide that day. I can ask to be diapered and put in my onesie. ALL my aides know I have baby toys and want them when I get in bed, BUT I play with them and wear my onesie in PRIVATE with my door closed. I really do understand if your mom is your only caregiver right now and it may seem like she's your only way to be a a baby, but you will have other people take care of you. Don't ask your mom.

Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen, TheWolfEmperor and 1 other person
RetroGamerGuy said:
Oh my no no do NOT do this....I would NOT EVER consider asking my real parent to be involved in anything ABDL with me as an adult this is just....no

I appreciate asking a parent to fulfill the role of ABDL caregiver is less than ideal to say the least but

My mother will not proceed with something she is not in agreement or comfortable with; she may well completely refuse to act as caregiver but now I'm thinking at least she would be made aware of my ABDL traits and I would no longer have to keep a complete secret and could potentially therefore enjoy ABDL time more be it alone or with a carer without the constant worry of being caught..?

My thinking (theory) from knowing her as to how she might react would be

1. Completely refuse

2. Willing to facilitate certain aspects of ABDL roleplay on occasion particularly if she understood the benefits for me in terms of temporary escapism & relaxation in a harmless manner. (For example I believe she would refuse to put me in an adult nappy even if I purchased them but may on occasion facilitate a pre-arranged change if I did a poo in my underwear etc. (Maybe & definitely only every once in a while). I suspect she would potentially agree to dressing and spoon feeding me on the odd pre-arranged occasion also). - I suspect not guaranteed

As I said she has always made sure to maximise by independence to the greatest possible extent considering my disability and would not tolerate lengthy dependence but is and has always been very understanding therefore I believe if explained properly she may be willing to fulfil the request for short periods of time occasionally to relieve the stresses of everyday life and disability.

1. The only option of sourcing an ABDL caregiver with whom I could completely relax.

2. The only option of sourcing a cost effective ABDL caregiver.

Hope the above somewhat clarifies my thinking in potentially act as caregiver? - Any further thoughts?

Katie2fingers said:
A big fat NO! I have cerebral palsy, wheelchair user that needs full time care with home health aides. I'm sometimes "little" around my aides depending on who's my aide that day. I can ask to be diapered and put in my onesie. ALL my aides know I have baby toys and want them when I get in bed, BUT I play with them and wear my onesie in PRIVATE with my door closed. I really do understand if your mom is your only caregiver right now and it may seem like she's your only way to be a a baby, but you will have other people take care of you. Don't ask your mom.

Thanks for your reply, however you say you currently have carers and therefore can at least somewhat indulge in the ABDL side at times.

I'm thinking by asking my mother to be my ABDL role play carer as well as the opportunity to explore my ABDL side properly for the first time in a safe and cost effective way; at least she would also be made aware of my ABDL traits and I would no longer have to keep a complete secret and could potentially therefore enjoy ABDL time more be it alone or with a carer without the constant worry of being caught..?

sbmccue said:
I'm not going to be as negative as RetroGamer or Lilx; I think whether you should approach your mom or not depends largely on your mom.

If she's willing to try giving you the same sort of care she gave when you were a chronological infant – and only you know how willing she's likely to be – then it might be a nice experience, provided you can keep it private.

As Slomo accurately notes, asking your mother to babysit you is quite a jump if she doesn't know you're ABDL. If you're comfortable making that initial disclosure to her, it might be an effective and interesting way to gauge her likely response if you ask her for actual care.

I would, as LilxFawn suggested, avoid adding the 'fetish' elements you've mentioned. I would not ask her to restrain, blindfold or spank you. I would not expect your mother to do anything for you now that she did not do for you when you were actually little.
Negative? I’m being realistic. You don’t involve your family in your fetishes, plain and f*cking simple. That’s just so wrong. I’d die before I asked my mom to freaking blindfold me or even let her know
Gaga94 said:
I appreciate asking a parent to fulfill the role of ABDL caregiver is less than ideal to say the least but

My mother will not proceed with something she is not in agreement or comfortable with; she may well completely refuse to act as caregiver but now I'm thinking at least she would be made aware of my ABDL traits and I would no longer have to keep a complete secret and could potentially therefore enjoy ABDL time more be it alone or with a carer without the constant worry of being caught..?

1. Completely refuse

2. Willing to facilitate certain aspects of ABDL roleplay on occasion particularly if she understood the benefits for me in terms of temporary escapism & relaxation in a harmless manner. (For example I believe she would refuse to put me in an adult nappy even if I purchased them but may on occasion facilitate a pre-arranged change if I did a poo in my underwear etc. (Maybe & definitely only every once in a while). I suspect she would potentially agree to dressing and spoon feeding me on the odd pre-arranged occasion also). - I suspect not guaranteed

As I said she has always made sure to maximise by independence to the greatest possible extent considering my disability and would not tolerate lengthy dependence but is and has always been very understanding therefore I believe if explained properly she may be willing to fulfil the request for short periods of time occasionally to relieve the stresses of everyday life and disability.

1. The only option of sourcing an ABDL caregiver with whom I could completely relax.

2. The only option of sourcing a cost effective ABDL caregiver.

Hope the above somewhat clarifies my thinking in potentially act as caregiver? - Any further thoughts?
Im sorry but, don’t ask your mom. My husband is my caregiver and he’s the ONLY person I want involved in any of my regression activities. Mine isn’t a kink, but regardless I don’t want my parents knowing anything about it. It isn’t something to flaunt to people that will undoubtedly NOT understand. Just try and find someone on fetlife you can date or something to be involved with your kink. Don’t involve your family, incest isn’t cute, regardless of the form. Don’t creep out your mother and ruin your relationship with her for the rest of your life.

Reactions: magnolia and BobbiSueEllen
TeddyBearCowboy said:
As everyone else who has responded, I have to agree...

NO, this is not a good idea. I know there are all kinds of alternative lifestyles out there, many that I don't understand, but I usually agree that everyone has their own thing and it is okay for them to do as they desire. However, in this case, I just don't see a real positive outcome.

If your Mom doesn't already know about this, there is just a shock and awe kind of moment that I think she would experience. And if you care about her, then I wouldn't blindside her in this way.

There is a real chance this could hurt your relationship with her. If you are just so strongly feeling the need to share that you are ABDL and looking for acceptance of it, then carefully and perhaps in a subtle manner share the fact you are ABDL with her. Hopefully she may be able to be understanding, but certainly don't go asking for her to care for you as a baby! Even though you have a disability, that does not make it any different.

Just sharing my own opinion, and I wish you the best. But as in any relationship or action you are contemplating, think about what the other person may feel or be thinking. Don't just think about how it might fulfill your needs or interests. Think about others and how they might be affected.

Thanks for the reply as I said on another post my mother will not proceed with something she is not in agreement or comfortable with; she may well completely refuse to act as caregiver but now I'm thinking at least she would be made aware of my ABDL traits and I would no longer have to keep a complete secret and could potentially therefore enjoy ABDL time more be it alone or with a carer without the constant worry of being caught..?

sbmccue said:
I'm probably not as disinclined toward the idea as RetroGamer or Lilx; I think whether you should approach your mom or not depends largely on your mom.

Thanks for the reply.

1. Completely refuse

LilxFawn said:
Negative? I’m being realistic. You don’t involve your family in your fetishes, plain and f*cking simple. That’s just so wrong. I’d die before I asked my mom to freaking blindfold me or even let her know

Not everyone here is a paraphilic infantilist. I don't find diapers or baby play arousing in the slightest.

I agree with the "don't involve your family" guidance, but in the OP's case, I'm not sure he has much choice. If I had to decide whether to ask my mother to diaper me or live the rest of my life without having the experience, I think I'd ask ... that's just me.

I'll grant that the OP comes across as a fetishist, but not all of us are.

well did ya ask your mom yet too be your caregiver?

She shouldn't be the one fulfilling your requests of this nature. No one wants a hardon in front of mum.

I understand you don't want a big, huge, dark, ugly secret, though. Neither do I. That's why my parents know.

They know I have a paci, exactly where it is, that I don't expect, or want any involvement from them, and would be freaked out if they did, that I bought it with my money, and that I'm an adult with property rights, and they'll be dealt with, if my property goes missing. It needn't be a secret, but your mum doesn't need to be involved.

Reactions: tiny and LilxFawn
Locked. Plenty of people have given you advice on why this is a bad idea.

Reactions: TyphaHare, LilxFawn and CrazySmoker
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back