Thinking about trying adult baby side

nappywearingicman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am a incontinence nappy lover but I haven't explored this side. I've give a pacifier ago and I liked it and I occasionally my wife gives me a bottle but not in a role playing side of thing and was wondering in anyone can give any tip and tricks for exploring the root to see I if it's for me. I will just say thank you now for any responses.

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 58550

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I would recommend searching through different companies that cater to the AB side. A lot of them may have amazing clothing, bibs, mats, and other toys that could catch your attention. I tend to also explore plushies and just those things that bring me feelings of nostalgia and comfort, even though I prefer to communicate as an adult with adult commitments as well. Good luck!

Reactions: medfet878

offbeat

Est. Contributor
ABedWetter said:
As someone who lives their ABDL side 24/7, I can tell you that if you liked the pacifier and your wife bottle-fed you, then yes, Adult Baby is for you!
Just know if you like to regress or not. I, for one, like being a grown-up in diapers and baby stuff, but I don't like acting like a baby. I can talk about politics while wetting my diaper and drinking my baby bottle.
The tip is to explore, wear a diaper with prints, ask your wife to "breastfeed" you, play with toys, etc.
You'll realize that being a adult baby is the right way to live life!
This is actually very helpful, I have tried and can’t really get into the regression side of things but I love the prints and the onesies. I suppose it can be anything you want it to be

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, Chrissie, hti24 and 1 other person

nappywearingicman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Thanks for the advice

Reactions: medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Getting a stuffie is a good start to exploring your AB side

• Love

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just go with what feels right. I identified as strictly a DL until a few years ago, when I started wearing printed dips and a onesie; a couple years after that I felt the sudden urge to try a paci. I don't see the value in putting a number on it - but if I were putting a number on it I'd say I'm about 20% AB, 80% DL. But! I also enjoy wearing Goodnites and panties - which shifts the equation sorta-kinda, maybe? My point is, do what feels right to you. Explore your curiosity. Ultimately, you're a person who enjoys certain things. Don't worry about any labels.

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, Chrissie and BobbiSueEllen

nappywearingicman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
hti24 said:
Just go with what feels right. I identified as strictly a DL until a few years ago, when I started wearing printed dips and a onesie; a couple years after that I felt the sudden urge to try a paci. I don't see the value in putting a number on it - but if I were putting a number on it I'd say I'm about 20% AB, 80% DL. But! I also enjoy wearing Goodnites and panties - which shifts the equation sorta-kinda, maybe? My point is, do what feels right to you. Explore your curiosity. Ultimately, you're a person who enjoys certain things. Don't worry about any labels.
Thanks I have now mentioned to my wife I want to try explaining more the adult baby side she is alittle worried as she doesn't know about adult baby's things

• Thinking

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve always been a DL. As a kid, I would always steal my moms maxi pads because that’s the closest thing to a diaper we had in the house, and well as a kid I didn’t have the money to buy diapers.

More recently, I started experimenting with the AB side of things. I bought myself baby food, a paci, and some onesies. I wear my onesies everywhere now. I make sure that the top half of the onesie is visible in public. Little babies mess in public. Why can’t I? So I do. Love walking around the grocery store in a full nappy.

I joined some Facebook groups online. I now have a virtual daddy from one of those groups that I role play with.

Last edited:

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I think the best way you can go about it is with moderation. Research your curiosities; ask questions, look things up, observe. It's okay to make a rare impulse purchase, resist shopping binges. It's best explored over time; once you discover something works, you can buy in modest quality, be it binkies, clothing, even a type of toy. It takes time for your little side to develop, don't let the shopping outpace your development.

Along the way, your feelings will change: how you mentally expand into the journey, how much you expand...finding a limit that works when you reconcile both your AB life and adult life; even your partner's comfort level in this regarding their involvement. This is life; development takes a lifetime, even AB does, so the more you evenly pace this with your vanilla life, the better the two will coincide..."mesh", if you will. Don't accelerate or force anything...grow steadily.

I've omitted diapers because that's all about money & taste; plus, diapers come and go. You'll eventually find what works for you there.

Oh...and if your mate decides to join in, at any degree, spoil them; it can be a hard job, a tough journey for them. Help them clean up after you...and love 'em like nothing else matters because having a partner in this is, as you can and may have already deduced, worth ten times its weight in gold. Parenthood is tough...even tougher for a parental of a big baby doing big-diaper changes and other big-baby care.

Focus on your vanilla life and big-baby life equally...and remember: vanilla life has right-of-way because of the Adult part of the Adult Baby. Other mitigating factors will enforce that notion, such as life-demands, an overstressed partner, money (of course)...if you find yourself increasingly running away from responsibility, a problem exists. Ya can't run from responsibility.

Most importantly: keep talking. We'd love to learn from you as much as you may learn from us. That's your biggest asset: community & sharing. Time is all we all have; use it wisely.

And don't forget to have fun along the way! 🥳

Reactions: medfet878, Glaceon, hti24 and 1 other person

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
BobbiSueEllen said:
I think the best way you can go about it is with moderation. Research your curiosities; ask questions, look things up, observe. It's okay to make a rare impulse purchase, resist shopping binges. It's best explored over time; once you discover something works, you can buy in modest quality, be it binkies, clothing, even a type of toy. It takes time for your little side to develop, don't let the shopping outpace your development.

Along the way, your feelings will change: how you mentally expand into the journey, how much you expand...finding a limit that works when you reconcile both your AB life and adult life; even your partner's comfort level in this regarding their involvement. This is life; development takes a lifetime, even AB does, so the more you evenly pace this with your vanilla life, the better the two will coincide..."mesh", if you will. Don't accelerate or force anything...grow steadily.

I've omitted diapers because that's all about money & taste; plus, diapers come and go. You'll eventually find what works for you there.

Oh...and if your mate decides to join in, at any degree, spoil them; it can be a hard job, a tough journey for them. Help them clean up after you...and love 'em like nothing else matters because having a partner in this is, as you can and may have already deduced, worth ten times its weight in gold. Parenthood is tough...even tougher for a parental of a big baby doing big-diaper changes and other big-baby care.

Focus on your vanilla life and big-baby life equally...and remember: vanilla life has right-of-way because of the Adult part of the Adult Baby. Other mitigating factors will enforce that notion, such as life-demands, an overstressed partner, money (of course)...if you find yourself increasingly running away from responsibility, a problem exists. Ya can't run from responsibility.

Most importantly: keep talking. We'd love to learn from you as much as you may learn from us. That's your biggest asset: community & sharing. Time is all we all have; use it wisely.

And don't forget to have fun along the way! 🥳
Unreal advice!

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
hti24 said:
Unreal advice!
Well, actually...realistic advice and imcomplete advice. I discovered my baby side around turn of the century, while I was still married. She was more-or-less okay with it when I was DL...then this happened. When AB came to town, she thought it was "the other woman" and I did everything I could to keep it under tight wraps (pun intended)...but it and my illness finally blew our marriage out. That and other things I discovered along the way.

I hope @nappywearingicman 's experience is--and others' experiences are--far better than mine was. This isn't an easy para-life to live...and impossible to bury. 😕

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, hti24 and Glaceon

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
BobbiSueEllen said:
Well, actually...realistic advice and imcomplete advice. I discovered my baby side around turn of the century, while I was still married. She was more-or-less okay with it when I was DL...then this happened. When AB came to town, she thought it was "the other woman" and I did everything I could to keep it under tight wraps (pun intended)...but it and my illness finally blew our marriage out. That and other things I discovered along the way.

I hope @nappywearingicman 's experience is--and others' experiences are--far better than mine was. This isn't an easy para-life to live...and impossible to bury. 😕
It's fantastic advice - I hope everyone who's exploring AB (or DL, for that matter) takes it to heart.

Blackcat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
nappywearingicman said:
I am a incontinence nappy lover but I haven't explored this side. I've give a pacifier ago and I liked it and I occasionally my wife gives me a bottle but not in a role playing side of thing and was wondering in anyone can give any tip and tricks for exploring the root to see I if it's for me. I will just say thank you now for any responses.
Lots of people with incontinence go beyond just wearing them and using the standard medical verity . I am incontinent my self and got tired of plane white medical looking products and started using the printed ones to the regular adult diapers are no longer plastic backed which don't suit my needs making the ABDL ones the only products that are effective. So ya go for it experiment nothing wrong with checking things out

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I think you're well on the way sucking dummies your partner feeding you a bottle, lucky you indeed!
Maybe get some baby clothes for abs and a bib and Continue sucking your dummy etc but being careful you don't upset your beloved

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When it comes to labels I think I’m strictly a DL, but even I must admit I did feel a tiny bit little at the weekend sitting on the floor in the sunshine in my pyjama bottoms and t-shirt!

Reactions: OldTerry, medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen