thinking about going 24\7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
i have thinking about wearing 24/7 been having near accidents at work. i am in the transporation industry sone times thare is no place to stop and go. any advice?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Do it? If you can get away with it, and it would help, then why not?

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Don't go 24/7. How many times do we have to say it?

You can use them while working, which is a good idea, but do you really want to be wearing them while you're not working?

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
There's no better way to discover how it is than giving it a try.

If it becomes too much of a hassle, you could simply re-adjust to wearing them only when they're convenient instead of going 24/7.

I think there's no point in suggesting people not to go 24/7: their desire will only grow bigger, and anyway doing it they'll discover first hand all the possible disadvantages that 24/7 brings and decide on their own what's best for them, as other members here have already done in the past.

And some weeks or a month 24/7 will NOT affect your continence at all, so no worries.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I suggest it because he's doing the typical newb thing. That is, signing up and posting a thread asking whether he should purposely screw with his body. I just don't want people making hasty decisions that they could seriously regret.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I suggest only wearing at work when you might need to. I know there are a lot of other people that enjoy wearing 24/7 but I think it kind of destroys the enjoyment. It's like eating candy, drinking or anything else thats enjoyable. It's great in moderation but too much and you'll start to get tired of it. So wear on the job but don't wear all the time, besides holding it for an extended periods of time can be bad for your health. If your bladder is so full that urine gets backed up in the kidneys you can cause damage to them.

Role
Diaper Lover
i have been inco at night for life. drive 12 hours a day = 24/7 maby one or two hours to air out that is why i thought i should go 24/seven

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm still against it because you won't be driving your whole life. It's pretty hard to reverse total incontinence, so if you're willing to go through all of that... and that's not even including the extra expense of the daytime diapers - doubles the amount that you'll use and have to buy.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Hmm, I've noticed everyone here (Or, almost everyone) on this thread has exclaimed that it is bad to go 24/7. Now, he is not doing this for personal enjoyment; rather, he is using diapers 24/7 (Planning to) to make sure he doesn't have to stop driving. I see nothing wrong with this, as I would probably do the same, if I had a job like that.

Now, I find it rather interesting that you would want to go 24/ because of this. I'm not saying you shouldn't, but I'm not saying you should. As someone else may have said, (I'm too lazy to go back and read) it is possible to only wear when you are driving. However, if you already wet at night, and you're going to be driving for 12 hours, your day is already going to pretty much be occupied with wearing diapers. So, why not go ahead and wear them ALL the time?

I see the logic of your decision. I would find it rather convenient to not have to hassle with going back and forth between diapers and underwear.

It will cost extra money, though. As Point Blanch said, you are going to more than double the amount of diapers you buy. Or, even triple, if you change during the day. (I sure hope you do! :) )

I think you should do what you feel is right to do. You don't have to listen to anyone else; do what you feel is right.

Jussen

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
It would relax his sphincter and possibly make it hard for him to hold himself, depending on how long he uses them..

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I suggest it because he's doing the typical newb thing. That is, signing up and posting a thread asking whether he should purposely screw with his body. I just don't want people making hasty decisions that they could seriously regret.
Well wearing diapers all the time doesn't really screw with your body. Hell getting a hole poked in your ears screws with your body more and that's a normal activity now.

There has been NO proof ever that wearing 24/7 will make you incontinent. I have no idea why people think it will when there's no proof of it at all. In fact just the opposite is true, what do people wear up till there two to 3 years old, diapers. How often do they wear them, 24/7. Can they be potty trained, of course they can't.

<_>

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
There has been NO proof ever that wearing 24/7 will make you incontinent. I have no idea why people think it will when there's no proof of it at all. In fact just the opposite is true, what do people wear up till there two to 3 years old, diapers. How often do they wear them, 24/7. Can they be potty trained, of course they can't.
Umm.... I think you got mixed up at the end there.

It would relax his sphincter and possibly make it hard for him to hold himself, depending on how long he uses them..
This would only happen if you released at the first fealing of needing to go and if you consciously tried to relax your sphincter muscles. If you hold it for a normal amount of time and void just like you would if you were using the toilet then there won't be any physical changes. But after a while your brain will get used to going while you have clothes on so if you decide to stop wearing then it may take a little "training" to get back to normal.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Go for it. It'll be expensive, but since you already wear to bed, and it's highly practical for long-distance driving (sometimes encouraged), there's really no reason not to. As said before, you'd only have a few hours, if that, to go with underwear, but you could choose to switch between them anyways.

Remember that going 24/7 is one of the only ways to train yourself to be incontinent. It is NOT a guarantee that you will become incontinent just because of that fact. If you want to retain your control, you will!

Besides, you're on this forum, meaning there's a good chance you'd enjoy it anyways.

Role
Diaper Lover
Go for it. It'll be expensive, but since you already wear to bed, and it's highly practical for long-distance driving (sometimes encouraged), there's really no reason not to. As said before, you'd only have a few hours, if that, to go with underwear, but you could choose to switch between them anyways.

Remember that going 24/7 is one of the only ways to train yourself to be incontinent. It is NOT a guarantee that you will become incontinent just because of that fact. If you want to retain your control, you will!

Besides, you're on this forum, meaning there's a good chance you'd enjoy it anyways.

This, pretty much. If you use the diaper just as a toilet then you'll be fine. If you are training yourself to become incontinent, then you will. If I wear diapers more than a week at a time or so I lose a lot of control because of how my body just kinda naturally relaxes every time im diapered now

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
diaper wearing, 24/7

Dear aquabob80,

Don't just think about wearing your diapers 24/7, DO IT!!!

On those long car trips, when you feel like your bladder is going to burst,

and there is no rest room in sight, the perfect answer is : a disposable diaper.

Now, you can just relieve yourself with no embarrassment, or having to

" pull over ", to go.

babyalex

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I am bowel + bladder incont. Trust me 24/7 is highly overrated. It hard to find a place to change, and some people could find the smell hard to bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.