Thinking About Getting One of These

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyFoxDK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
If it's only nightly, I'd suggest going for a smaller bin. Additionally, I'd suggest going for something like the Diaperchamp, which can use any bag, instead of being forced to buy the expensive proprietary continuous liners.

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well my enuresis has started during the day too. Still most at night though.

DLbillAL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Sounds like a lot of money for something that you can do yourself with plastic bags. Yes it would be convenient but is that worth the price? Only you can justify that spending.

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well, I like the concept always having a fresh bag in place as soon as I pull the dirty one out.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I really don't think that it's necessary. Have you looked into the baby ones? I'm sure they would fit in those as well.

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I don't think it's worth it either. There are cheaper pails out there too. I have a diaper pail for my cloth diapers. For my disposables, which I sometimes wear, I just throw them in the trash can where all the other trash goes.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are throwing out 3 or more diapers a day, you might consider a Dekor diaper pail. They are about half the price of the one you linked to.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
You can pick up a used diaper champ on Craigslist get the big hole one they use those for adult products reason for bigger opening.
Lot cheaper that way.

norcal57

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have the large size and like it. It is definitely more money, but if you have the cash to spend it is worth it. It seals up when closed and it is easy to use.

Just be careful when the package is delivered. If anyone sees the box, there is nothing left to the imagination

- - - Updated - - -

I am pretty sure it says Adult Diaper Pail system on the box. I live alone and don't worry about the FedEx or UPS people. But if you live in an apartment or live with someone else, plan ahead.

BabyFoxDK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've got the Korbell 19L bin (And it seems like Korbell = Janibell), and I can confirm that Amazon will make absolutely no efforts to hide the contents. They just slap a shipping label on the product box.

Boy was I blushing when I picked that up at the package pick-up point at the local supermarket...

norcal57

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I would have felt the same way. I can't imagine what it would be like to be so open.

Status
Not open for further replies.