Thinking about getting north shore bodysuit

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I was looking around on North shore’s website and saw that they have a bodysuit for sale, and now I am considering getting one. They will be useful for me during the day when wearing diapers at work. Does anybody know how good they work or how they fit ? I’m also trying to figure out what size to get iamb about 5 foot three and 230 pounds with a bit of a tummy on me so for diapers I where are usually mediums or sometimes larges and I pulled them up over my belly most times so for a bodysuit should I get a large or an extra large? Thanks guys

Definitely not xl for you. I'm 5-10 and 200lbs. I wear large size diapers as mediums are nowhere near big enough for my size, but I do fit best in medium onesies. Unlike diapers which need to be big on a person to work correctly, a onesie needs to be be very form fitting, if not somewhat on the smaller side.

Try the Betty Mills Company for the bodysuits. They are a few dollars cheaper.

Check out babykins. They make great onesies. You would most likely fit in a medium.

I also saw the garyware Aaptiv water proof diaper covers and was thinking about getting a pair of those, but I can’t decide between that or the onesie I know I should probably get both at some point but if I can only afford one which one do I get first? I am going to be spending a lot of my Christmas money on diapers and related things but I also have to seriously restock my diapers so I want to get the waterproof pants in one order, and the onesie in the next order

I own a couple pairs of the Garywear, the Salk Sani, and the 4care bodysuits. I use the Garywear covers during the day. It’s a more expensive product, but worth it IMO. The leg gathers/elastic doesn’t cut into my skin when I’m moving around all day like the Salk Sani’s do. But, because I bought the Sani’s first, I’ll use them until I wear them out. I’m using the body suits in the cooler months to help with staying warm. Being IC isn’t cheap by any means, but having options is always a plus.

If I had to choose like your going to, I’d go with the Garywear pants first. Those will help with hiding leaks better than the 4care body suit will.

Definitely the Garywear pants. They're GREAT. I have three pairs now that I love. (Blush 'pink' for everyday, and a black and a gray pair for work.)

They've saved my butt on several occasions even though I wear quality padding.

Back