Thinking about getting a pacifier clip

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38652

So I'm thinking about getting a pacifier clip for myself so I don't have to set my binky down when I'm not using it. My first thought is to just get an actual pacifier clip made for babies, but my worry is that it won't be long enough. I'm not necessarily tall (about 5' 7") and I'd rather just hop down to the store and buy one if I can, but I don't want to waste my money if it's not going to be long enough. Anybody have any experience with these?

Cauthon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I'm 6'4" and the standard baby sized binkybuddy pacifier clips work just fine for me, so I would imagine store versions should work for.

D

Deleted member 38652

I'm 6'4" and the standard baby sized binkybuddy pacifier clips work just fine for me, so I would imagine store versions should work for.

That works! I didn't want to buy a custom-made one online when I could just run down to the store and pick one up. Thanks!

saoradh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Same here, a standard one works fine, you can try one, they're not expensive.

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Got mine in a two pack for two bucks at the Family Dollar. They're plenty big enough for adult use!

babyginagirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
If you use a pacifier or binky,then YES it is a must have to have a clip,so you do not loose YOUR friend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.