Thinking about getting a bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungYoshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I've been thinking about getting a bottle big enough for me to use, but I've noticed that they all have different shaped teats and I'm not sure what I should get. Some of the teats are shaped like bulbs while others are straight and stem-like without curves. Anybody have any recommendations?

Nuk fast-flow teats are what I recommend. You'd have to buy one separately from the bottle though, and they're not easy to find in general stores; you'd have better luck finding them in a Buy Buy Baby or a Babies R Us.

I usually prefer the cute designs on Nuk bottles, but if you're looking to get a plain bottle (which might not be a Nuk brand), keep in mind that most bottle nipples are interchangeable.

Hope this helps. :D

ClandestineWing said:
Nuk fast-flow teats are what I recommend. You'd have to buy one separately from the bottle though, and they're not easy to find in general stores; you'd have better luck finding them in a Buy Buy Baby or a Babies R Us.

I usually prefer the cute designs on Nuk bottles, but if you're looking to get a plain bottle (which might not be a Nuk brand), keep in mind that most bottle nipples are interchangeable.

Hope this helps. :D

That does sound like a good idea

Hi

I yous a bottle a lot love it even if I not in full little head space.

I take a bottle to bed with me so I can have a drink at night.

I have worm milk and honey some time before bed time while I am having my bedtime story read to me.

I did get a tit for a AB but I don't get on with it. The best bottle I got was a kuk brand one from Boots also bady are us sell tham.

I don't really get on with sippy cups they not so nice to suck on.

Hope this helps

Sisi

google think baby. they have a nice wide fat teat.

Something I forgot the tit may need to be made bigger but be careful not to make it to big.

And enjoy sucking it is so nice even if you not in little space.

all of my stuff just arrived so I've drank from the bottle and I highly recommend it.

Sisi, as far as sippy cup go, have you ever tried the Nuk Trainers? I have the 10 oz with the monkey on it and 2 5 oz one has pink hearts and the other has Winnie the Pooh. These are my main cups, it has a silicone spout so you still get the squish and suck movement but it also has handles so its a little more comfy to hold and it has a decent flow. I've heard you can poke a hole in the back vent to make it faster but I haven't done this as I am happy with it the way it is and I like that it is leakproof and I can't imagine it would be if you did that.

I use a regular baby bottle at night. I fill it with water. The standard nipple is insufficient flow so I put a slit in the tip with a pocket knife and have satisfactory results

main thing is a fast flowing teat

I just have a cheap Walmart-brand bottle fitted with an Evenflo fast-flow nipple. Works well enough for me. Nice to kick back on the floor with a couple big throw pillows, a bottle of chocolate milk, and an episode of Blue's Clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back