Thinking about geting diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Hi everybody I'm not a big poster or anything but i was thinking about getting some diapers. I think i have a good place to hide them but i don't know which ones to get and if i can get more than one kind. Anyway in my city i can only find the Fitted Maximum Protection by Depends. Now they look like a fairly sturdy diaper with 6 tabs and all but i have yet to hear a review about them or even see a picture of anybody wearing them to see how they look. So far these diapers are the only ones I've seen in my city but i haven't checked at a pharmacy store yet the place where i saw the depends was at pricemart which might make things good and or bad 1 it has a self checkout and 2 there are a lot of people there. Anyway enough babbling on and on il finish this post. Thanks everybody

Role
Diaper Lover
Just buy it and test yourself. Do not trust the test report so much, different people like / need different diapers.

Just enjoy testing the diapers yourself.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fitted Max protection are a good starter diaper. The downside is that they are pretty thin until wet and the tapes really don't work well(mine frequently just flat out broke). They held about 3 wettings until they leaked on me and as far as messy ones, they leaked right up the back:mad:

as far as I am concerned, the reviews on diaperbook are WAY off.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I personally don't like the Depends brand since I've had bad experinces with their pullups, but I can't really bash their diapers since I never tried them.

I perfer the CVS/Walgreens brand of diapers. You can get them at Wal-Greens for about $20. You get 40 of them I think.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Attends are much better out your way bro.

DiaperedFox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The hardest part for me was buying them, in public. The cashier and everyone in the store seems to notice you; but if you get it over with it isnt bad.
I wear depends fitted max, but ive always wanted to try other brands. When I was 13 I was a bedwetter and I wore Goodnites, but I've outgrown them in four years.
Just try different brands and see what you like. If you want to keep it secret buy them on a sunday or just after school.

DiaperedFox

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
, Other, Private
Whenever I've done it, no one's really made a big deal. Self-checkout lanes at stores are making interaction with people even less of a problem than before, though. :smartass:

As far as getting diapers at the store, I think depends are about the best you are going to end up with, which sucks.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The first few times I bought them I was VERY nervous.
Now I have no problem buying them what-so ever.
Hell, just last Thursday I had a bag of 32 on the city bus with me, and I wasn't anxious or anything.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Its kinda one of those deals where you just have to go and do it you will feel much better after getting them.

Moaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Thanks guys i really appreciate all your posts im still going to think about getting them. Just gota build up the courage.

Role
Diaper Lover
hey don't weary you will fine the diaper thats prefect for you.:eek::D:laugh:.
And also the cashiers and every one else don't care what your doing, I mean
theres a lot of resons that your buying diapers. For example, they could be
for your grand parents,or your younger brother and/or sister. Just be
calm,relaxs,and foces on the mission lol:thumbsup:. Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Death Angel

Moaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
WOOO i got them their not the ones i wanted BUT i did find the tenna ones but they come in a HUGE 24 or 28 pack but i got the depends super plus for free the lady at the store got them for her 50th birthday as a joke and she brought them to the store for testers. I used the excuse that my grandma is in town for a week and forgot her protection. It was easier than i thought although i had to make a fake phone call good thing i had me cellphone with me cause they wanted me to use their phone and that would have been hard to fake. Anyway thanks everybody il see how these work out tonight hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.