• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Think Pink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadPenny

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Some have asked me over the years- "Pinky, do you have a thing for pink?", to which I reply, "Yes, sir. Yes, I do I have a thing for pink. Who wants to know?", and they say, "Whoa, no need for the attitude! I was just asking!", and I say, "Pink is all about attitude!", and I picked up a wrench and hit him.

Folks, pink isn't wrong. It's right. It's so right, in fact, that I'm throwing down the gauntlet, drawing a line in the sand, crossing the Rubicon, and going where no Pink Fink has gone before and challenging, nay, double-daring you to Think Pink.

Pink is not just a colour, it is a way of life, ladies and germs. Bring some pink into your gray, drab little worlds- wear some pink to work, even if it's just pink underwear. Wear a pink tie or shirt, or some other artcle of clothing to show your Pinkness. Bring the Pink to the world.

You can even do your part here- show your Pink in your avatar, and be part of the Pink Revolution! Become one with the Pink.

Join me in a new Pink Day!

Role
Private
Some have asked me over the years- "Pinky, do you have a thing for pink?", to which I reply, "Yes, sir. Yes, I do I have a thing for pink. Who wants to know?", and they say, "Whoa, no need for the attitude! I was just asking!", and I say, "Pink is all about attitude!", and I picked up a wrench and hit him.

Folks, pink isn't wrong. It's right. It's so right, in fact, that I'm throwing down the gauntlet, drawing a line in the sand, crossing the Rubicon, and going where no Pink Fink has gone before and challenging, nay, double-daring you to Think Pink.

Pink is not just a colour, it is a way of life, ladies and germs. Bring some pink into your gray, drab little worlds- wear some pink to work, even if it's just pink underwear. Wear a pink tie or shirt, or some other artcle of clothing to show your Pinkness. Bring the Pink to the world.

You can even do your part here- show your Pink in your avatar, and be part of the Pink Revolution! Become one with the Pink.

Join me in a new Pink Day!
Pink is the bastard-child of scarlet sweaters and careless washing. The devil's concoction, a mockery, that flies in the face of all young men doing their first load of laundry.

Pink ... pink is the devil's very blood. "Pink" is also what Pepto-Bismol tastes like (that's the only way I can describe its taste), and pink would leave you itchy from crawling around in the attic.

BadPenny

Contributor
Role
Pink is the bastard-child of scarlet sweaters and careless washing. The devil's concoction, a mockery, that flies in the face of all young men doing their first load of laundry.

Pink ... pink is the devil's very blood. "Pink" is also what Pepto-Bismol tastes like (that's the only way I can describe its taste), and pink would leave you itchy from crawling around in the attic.
Spoken like a true Paisleyite heretic. Settle on a colour, you misanthrope!

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't put pink in my avatar! Maybe it's because my avatar's already orange. Maybe it's because I don't have the adequate Photoshop skill to do it. Maybe it's because men aren't supposed to have pink anywhere near them!

Either way, happy Pink Day!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
If I find an avitar of link in a pink tunic, I will so use it. Just for you.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I just did it to see what it'd look like. But now I think it's really cool!

I seriously have started liking pink quite a bit recently. It's odd. But also awesome :p

BadPenny

Contributor
Role
I just did it to see what it'd look like. But now I think it's really cool!

I seriously have started liking pink quite a bit recently. It's odd. But also awesome :p
Welcome to the Pink, my friend. Soon, all will know the Power of Pink!

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yay for pink, it's been in my avatar for years! :mew:

pixel

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
What a sickening color. A vile, saturated hue most of the time. Brings images of plasticy mass-produced Chinese toys to mind. The only good thing that's ever come of pink is Pink Floyd, but that doesn't even count

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have brown, black, and white in my avatar. That's close enough, right?

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Where would the world be without PINK?

Seriously...it's more than just a great colour!

PINK is the colour of the "Anti-Bullying" campaign (see more HERE)

PINK is also the colour of the "Breast Cancer Awareness" campaign (see more here)

(Note: The anti-bullying is spreading across the world (thanks in large part to the internet) just like the breast cancer awareness has.)

Sooooo...don't just "THINK PINK"...wear pink, too!

Shredder92

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Pink is an amazing colour. For me its actually attractive in itself

I would put pink in my avatar, but I don't have anything that's pink which isn't a pic of a rock chick (like Avril Lavigne)

Also, I don't have photoshop + paint just isn't up to the job ;)

If not for that, I would join you. I will say HAPPY PINK DAY.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I knew it. First google image under Donald Trump where he is wearing a tie:

Pink is a power colour, it says I AM MAN, HEAR ME ROAR

Yay my old sigpic; Green is also a way of life ;)

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Pink enough for ya.

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do like a girl in pink ... Miley Cyrus lists pink among her favorite colors ...
:eek:

Last edited:

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do like a girl in pink ... Miley lists pink among her favorite colors ...
:eek:
Who's Miley?

Must say that I never cared for pink. I don't think it has anything to do with it being traditionally feminine or any of that nonsense, it just seems like a particularly gaudy and meretricious colour to me.

Now, Green, on the other hand, is a fine hue. The colour of growth and possibility.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I loveeee pink! I would put pink on my bunny in the avatar if I could, but I don't know how to photoshop it o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.