Things you *hate*, but others around you seem to love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Lets see things that I hate but other people love,
preppy clothes
preps
The new Disney Channel
The Jonas Brothers.
the VIP system
need I say more?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hate lot's of things that people love, for instance...

1. Ketchup. I can't stand it, I can't even be NEAR it, if I'm at a restaurant that has it at the table it must be removed, and I won't even touch the bottle with my bare hands, I have to use a napkin. It is a truly vile and disgusting condiment. Also, I hate Cxdeadxp, though I don't know the difference between that and ketchup, they are both vile.

2. Liberals, especially Obama.

3. Tweety Bird T-Shirt's... they are de rigueur for our local way overweight white trash women. They go quite well with wal-mart brand stretch pants... just seeing the combo in action makes me want to vomit.

4. Croc's: I don't care how comfortable they are, they make you look like a jackass

5. Cars with automatic transmissions: All my cars have, and will always have three pedals on the floor (and I don't mean the parking brake) and a manual gearbox. It is my feeling that if you are driving an automatic, then you are just along for the ride and are not involved as much in the act of driving and are much more dangerous as you are not truly in control of the car.

6. Purple Minivans: Seriously??? Isn't driving a minivan bad enough, do you really have to order the color in "Passion Grape Metallic"

7. Anti-Smokers: Give me a break. They hate me, so therefore, I hate them. I know my smoking will probably kill me, and I won't blow it in your face, nor do I throw the butts out my car window. Stop hating me, can't we all just get along!!!

8. Buick's: I hate getting stuck behind them, seems like they must be governed at 48 miles per hour. I guess someone must buy them seeing as they are surviving the GM Bailout, but the excitement division, Pontiac is going away.

There's plenty more, but that's all for now.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
You know what's funny about this thread? I think sometimes the things we hate just SEEM to be loved by everyone around us because we hate them so much.

I mean, I think it's interesting that you might take two people in this thread and put them with the same group of people, and might notice different things that it seems like everyone else loves. And the reason is that when you hate something and someone else loves it, it irks you and you notice it...whereas something you're neutral about you don't really take much note of.

I think that's why even though I see what Charlie F was saying in his earlier post...you can still be irritated by something and not use it...because when people talk about it a lot it gets on your nerves, even if you don't have to use it yourself.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Most rock and pop music
sports cars
women with big breasts/butts
Obama
Hilary Clinton
alcohol
babies/children
reality TV
non-anime adult swim
the beach
super models
sex in general

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
there are 4 things that everyone except me seems to be enamoured with. i sometimes get kind of a sad feeling that i'm different from everyone else because i don't like these four things:

television

meat

sex

moving away from the town you grew up in

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Food:
Mashed Potatoes
Ketchup
Cheese
Pancakes
Energy Drinks

Movies:
The Wizard of Oz
The Godfather
Harry Potter Movies
Star Wars (Episodes 1-6)
SAW Movies

TV:
The Simpsons
South Park
Family Guy (or rather people who quote FG regularly)
Reality Shows
House
Most anime broadcast on Adult Swim

Music:
Metallica
Aerosmith
Panic at the Disco
About half of The Beatles catalog

Videogames:
Halo
Final Fantasy and
Most Japanese RPGs
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Music Games (Mostly the guitars. The clicking sound of the strumming gets very annoying.)

Misc:
Texting
Twitter

I am also not a sportsfan at all.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
3. Tweety Bird T-Shirt's... they are de rigueur for our local way overweight white trash women. They go quite well with wal-mart brand stretch pants... just seeing the combo in action makes me want to vomit.

I am in awe at your abilities of observation -- I've seen this horrible phenomenon myself a thousand times, but have never noticed it until your pointing it out.

My God, it's disgusting.

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I hate lot's of things that people love, for instance...

7. Anti-Smokers: Give me a break. They hate me, so therefore, I hate them. I know my smoking will probably kill me, and I won't blow it in your face, nor do I throw the butts out my car window. Stop hating me, can't we all just get along!!!

There's plenty more, but that's all for now.

Amen! +1

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Road cyclists that ride in groups of 75+

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't they just ride by themselves and stay in the fracking bike lane?!?!? NOOOOOO we're all gonna ride together and spread out across the road who's speed limit is 55+ and then when we get to traffic lights and signs we're gonna completely ignore them cause they don't stop in the Tour de France!!! YOU'RE NOT THERE A$$HOLES!!! YOU HAVE TO STOP FOR RED LIGHTS AND STOP SIGNS!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And notice how they disappear once the Tour de France comes on! YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE INTO THINKING YOU WENT THERE!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE TRAINING IN FLORIDA THE FLATTEST STATE IN THE US, FOR A RACE THAT BOILS DOWN TO THE MOUNTAIN STAGES!!!!

I JUST WANNA RUN THEM ALL OVER!!!!!!!!

oh and the Jonas Brothers, Reality TV, regular people who have twitter (people who have a fanbase, i.e. bands, video game developers, etc. I'm fine with), and people who hate The Beatles and don't acknowledge their feats (not saying that all of you who named them in the thread are guilty of that, you just reminded me of those people)

Last edited:

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

FUCKING ANIME

+1

-Romantic Comedies
-Jay Leno
-Rap/Hip-Hop
-Cell Phones
-Windows Vista/7
-Linux
-BluRay
-Netbooks
-Cheese
-Mexican food
-Tropical Smoothie Cafe
-Hollister/AE/Abercrombie/etc.
-Boxers
-Boxer briefs
-Fabric softener
-Snuggie
-Reading
-Wal-Mart

I'll think of more later.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sports (at least any kind involving a ball)
I find it so incredibly boring. It could, of course, have something to do with me sucking at basically all of them I've tried.

The Halo franchise
I just don't get it. It's nothing more than a series of FPSes, and not even a particularly good one at that.

Hell's Kitchen
It makes me grumpy, hungry and sleepy.

Cars (or rather people with an interest in them)
They're for getting from one place to another. That's it. They're smelly and uncomfortable. Just thinking about the engine gives me a headache related to utter lack of interest.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
Sports (at least any kind involving a ball)
I find it so incredibly boring. It could, of course, have something to do with me sucking at basically all of them I've tried.

Cars (or rather people with an interest in them)
They're for getting from one place to another. That's it. They're smelly and uncomfortable. Just thinking about the engine gives me a headache related to utter lack of interest.

[font="Calibri,Arial"]These two aswell.

Everything having to be about sex (as some people have already said)
Sin City *yawn*
[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.