Things you *hate*, but others around you seem to love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I'll start!

Obama
The Beatles
FUCKING ANIME

Tenacious D
A Christmas Story
Transformers

Reactions: Hex

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hey! this is not the place to get all political... but i have to say.... whats your beef with Transformers!

hehhe

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Toast, it's totally over-rated, it's just crunchy bread, you could just eat some croutons instead, they have some garlic on them usually.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
mm3: You know your going to go to hell for hating on anime..... :p

Brocolii O.O

Last edited:

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Gears of War
Nickelback
Sin City
Baseball
Wolverine: X-Men Origins
Charles Dickens
Deadliest Catch
Halo
Fraggle Rock
Babies
Spearmint gum
Deep-dish pizza
That Irish shit that likes to call itself beer
Tater tots
Arby's regular fries
Ranch dressing
Thongs

M

Maxx

twitter
any and all reality TV
laptop keyboards
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
(I don't need to hate the Lions - they hate themselves enough for both of us)

B

Butterfly Mage

The Beatles

Rap

Reality TV

Gossiping at work about who's doing what with who, and who said what about someone else.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I second Dawes on the babies one. Though it's mainly just females who seem to be so in love with babies while I just get all uncomfortable around them and don't want to be near them. Ironic, eh?

I'm surprised that everyone around you seems to like the X-men origins movie and Fraggle Rock though, Dawes...I hardly know anyone who likes either one.

As for me...I know there are more things, but here are the only few that I can think of right now:

Alcohol/Getting Drunk

A lot of older bands/music: AC/DC, The Eagles, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, and most of all....Jimmy Buffet. *shudders

-This one is unique to me being in this community and me being asexual (or "diapersexual, as some people have said ;) ): Having sex or any other sexual activity. It's not that I hate it...it's just that it's frustrating to hear people talking about it because it means nothing to me and I have to act like I can relate. I don't know how many times I've had to hear people talking about getting laid or blowjobs and I've just had to sit there and nod and act like I know what they're talking about.

See, if my sexuality ruled the world, the conversations would be more like this:

"Man, last night I brought this girl home, and I had her diapering me in like, five minutes!"

"That's nothing...one time I had TWO girls diaper me at the same time!"

Now I could relate to that kind of sex talk. ;)

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
Alcohol/Getting Drunk

-This one is unique to me being in this community and me being asexual (or "diapersexual, as some people have said ;) ): Having sex or any other sexual activity. It's not that I hate it...it's just that it's frustrating to hear people talking about it because it means nothing to me and I have to act like I can relate. I don't know how many times I've had to hear people talking about getting laid or blowjobs and I've just had to sit there and nod and act like I know what they're talking about.
[font="Calibri,Arial"]These two :p.

Gears of War
Fishing
Ruby on Rails (Programming Language).
Hot Bright days (Yay! I get sunburnt and blinded. How fun...)
Twitter (WTF?)
Social Networks in general
Those crappy Facebook/bebo/etc. apps. (Which superhero are you? Spam your friends and find out)
Most Wii games[/font]

Last edited:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Wolverine: X-Men Origins
Ironman: Armered Avengers.
Speed Racer
Fantastic Four
All these comic books getting movies
MySpace
Twitter
Facebook
Reality TV (I will admit I watch Hell's Kitchen but that's it!)
Rap (will listen to Eminem but that's it)
Jak and Daxter
MICHEAL JACKSON
Entertainment Tonight
The Insider
Inside Edition
Parents who think their child is the smartest person in the world
Alvin and the chipmocks movies. (You fucked up a great cartoon!)
Cartoon Network
Nickelodien
Disney
MYLIE CYRUS
TMZ

More to come later.

WizardDetective

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
The new Star Trek movie. I've never been interested in Star Trek and I realized that I did not have to see the move and could instead use the $6.00 to buy a sandwitch.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I'll start!

Obama
The Beatles
FUCKING ANIME

Tenacious D
A Christmas Story
Transformers

Whats your beef with the Beatles?

Obama

country and rap music

apples (the computers)

family (I hate a few family members with passion)

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The new Star Trek movie. I've never been interested in Star Trek and I realized that I did not have to see the move and could instead use the $6.00 to buy a sandwitch.

Pfft! What I'm wondering is if you read Turn Coat yet! -_^

Teddy, it blows my mind that people liked the Origins movie and that other people like babies, too. ;) I don't mind toddlers or even older children, but babies honestly scare me. I think I don't like them because I'm afraid I'll do something the wrong way when I'm near them and make them freak out and cry and stuff!

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
  1. Other
I noticed a few of you posted Halo and Gears of War as something you don't like. Now GOW2 I can understand that if you are referring to the multiplayer aspect of it as it is really bugged and can be frustrating to play. I must say the campaign is great with an awesome plot and story line. Halo is one of the best game franchises ever!!! It's an amazing game series and the multiplayer is just about impossible to compete with. But I guess it's all opinion but I had to throw my 2 cents out there.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Yea forgot I hate kids unless i'm related to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.