Things you dream you had at home

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello all again

Unlike my other post in off topic this time im going full fictitious or fantasies (or maybe your super lucky and have made the dream come true hmmm :cool:).

So yeah much like the title says what kind of things do you wish you had at home? :unsure: ?:unsure: Just to make things more helpful I know having a full on AB/ little room is one of said dreams for many (some maybe not) and by all main if thats what you want what kind of stuff would you have in said room??
To name some thing's:
  • Changing table
  • Cot/ crib
  • Play pen
  • Rocking horse
But I dont mean to just stop there, I'm on about if you can dream it and it cost you nothing to have (so forget about money for this) what kind of stuff would you love to have at home to truly being out the AB/ little in you (or just have a super fun time) haha.
Again to name some stuff to get things started:
  • A bouncer/ jumper
  • Full on room set as a soft play area
  • Ball pool
  • High chair
  • Play house
By all means add to the list of stuff I have already said if you can haha. :p

So do tell if money or room was not a problem, where do you dreams lie and why?:unsure:?:unsure: If you already have your dream home talk about it im sure some people here would love to see/ know about what you have. :cool::cool:

P.S other then money and room I know the other elephant in the room... ( :ROFLMAO: sorry cant stop a bad joke) is that we do worry a lot about what others think about us and so im sure this will limit what you feel like you would have. By all means if you want to be realistic go for it and just say where your limit is but this thread is all about dreaming big so you can be as unrealistic as you want!

Last edited:

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
What I got:
  • Disposable diapers & wipes
  • Cloth diapers & pins
  • Giant green 40-inch inflatable ball
  • Little red wagon
  • High chair
  • Teddy bears
  • Pacifiers & accessories
  • Bottles & accessories
  • Blankies
  • Toddler plates & flatware
  • Bibs
  • Clothes - baby girl
  • Loads of toys
  • Paddle
What I wanna get/make:
  • A couple more paddles
  • Crib & mobile
  • Rocking horse
  • Rocking chair - toddlerized
  • Diaper bag
  • Diaper pail
  • Locking diaper cover
  • Random time-lock keysafe for key
  • AIO diapers: 4 pink, 4 white
  • A few more dresses/rompers/diaper covers
  • More disposable diapers & wipes! 🤭
I'd also like to make a spanking chair: one that can handle up to 600 pounds, well-padded & comfy for the spanker, a bit higher up so spankee has to hop up & over like a small child & so hands/feet dangle without touching the ground, hook/loop ankle/wrist restraints so spankee can't fight, kick or get off lap...and a narrow backrest which won't interfere with spanker's arm during spanking. That's it. 🤭🥰

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, luke317, MetalDan86 and 3 others

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
BobbiSueEllen said:
  • Giant green 40-inch inflatable ball
Like the yoga ball?

BobbiSueEllen said:
  • High chair
Did you make it? or buy it? like I have seen stuff, same kind of thing for crib/ rocking horse and from what I see its hard to tell which is better to buy or make.
Like buying up/ down sides:
  • Saves you time
  • If done by a good making will look good
  • If done by a good making will work
  • Cost money
  • Might not fit you right
  • you tend not to be able to make easy updates
And then you have making it your self up/ down sides:
  • Can be much cheaper then what you buy (sometimes not true but more often then not is true)
  • It can be made to fit you (or others) to a T and add ideas that you want to have
  • If your good at making stuff you would think about later updates (or at least give your self more options for later updates or changes)
  • Depending on what you make or how good you want it to look or be cant and will take time
  • Not everyone can make there own stuff sadly (dont want to put people down but we want to be happy with what we have right?)
  • Might not work as intended if not confident with ones skills set
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'd also like to make a spanking chair: one that can handle up to 600 pounds, well-padded & comfy for the spanker, a bit higher up so spankee has to hop up & over like a small child & so hands/feet dangle without touching the ground, hook/loop ankle/wrist restraints so spankee can't fight, kick or get off lap...and a narrow backrest which won't interfere with spanker's arm during spanking. That's it. 🤭🥰
Sounds like a plan haha, how are you going to test what it can handle? or just going to using it and see it is holds? To be fair I had forgot this was a thing and there seems to be a fair amount of different types too.

Was nice to know you already have a pretty realistic idea of what you want/ already have, the only thing I thing I can ask now is there more you wish you could have but decided that it costs to much, will use to much room or is just not realistic at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Things I wish I had at home🤔

A loving and devoted wife😊

Other than that I'm completely happy with what I have in my cozy little forest cabin😌

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: PlastiBrain, ParaRomeo, Abdlchriscrinkle and 4 others

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
fleckothefennec said:
A loving and devoted wife😊

Other than that I'm completely happy with what I have in my cozy little forest cabin😌
Hay I wish you the best on your hurt for the one ;) for sure can bring out the best in us.

Man how does it feels to truly feel like you have obtained most things that you wanted in life? and at such a young age :p

Reactions: fleckothefennec

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I wish I had a CG. I also wish I had a house instead of an apartment.

I also want a crib large enough for me and several large stuffies.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and littleph0enix

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Thanks, I'm sure the universe will bring me my perfect partner when the time is right. I was married once before but we both changed and grew apart.

It feels pretty great to be content with what I have in life, and very freeing. " wealth consists not in having great possessions, but having few wants"
I live a pretty simple life, and have done so for as long as I can remember.

Love is the only thing I am missing now but it cannot be sought or bought but must be given to you. Until that gift presents itself in the form of a new partner I will lavish my love and heart on my new puppy "loona" who I am picking up today 😍

Reactions: Kittyinpink

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
fleckothefennec said:
Thanks, I'm sure the universe will bring me my perfect partner when the time is right. I was married once before but we both changed and grew apart.

It feels pretty great to be content with what I have in life, and very freeing. " wealth consists not in having great possessions, but having few wants"

Love is the only thing I am missing now but it cannot be sought or bought but must be given to you. Until that gift presents itself in the form of a new partner I will lavish my love and heart on my new puppy "loona" who I am picking up today 😍
A canine furry friend , mine is on the back of my chair she’s called Trixie image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: blue3rdeb, Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person

NappiedSissyJessica

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I made a DIY crib with some super high bed rails (I’m really proud of it) but I would sooo love to have an actual crib

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littleph0enix

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
fleckothefennec said:
There does seem to be this split that you look for your love, let love find you or dont look at all. I myself feel like even though im young have gone and seen all 3 (not for very long), I dont know how many people have this phase in life but I started seeking then moved on to not wanting anyone at all to then ending on thinking I should just learn to enjoy life myself and see what happens from there. I do enjoy the saying that "love is a luxury in life" not something you need but something that can make life better

Side note, I take it your still on good terms with your EX?

fleckothefennec said:
I think this is like a cup half full or half empty for me, like I want to get to a point where life is easy/ simple but I need that drive in my life, that there is always a greater goal to yet do, get or enjoy (really enjoy Les Brown quotes) I like the fact I there is always something more to live for me to want haha

Reactions: PlastiBrain, fleckothefennec and NappiedSissyJessica

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
NappiedSissyJessica said:
I made a DIY crib with some super high bed rails (I’m really proud of it) but I would sooo love to have an actual crib
Too be fair out of all the crib ideas I have seen I think I like the high rails on a small bed over a fully made crib since it is a lot less work and can do the job greatly, much like everything it all comes done to how good a job is done haha

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NappiedSissyJessica

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Big cot

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and parcelboy2

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
fleckothefennec said:

Loona sounds like a wonderful idea! I'm sure you two will be madly in love ❤️ 😍.
Dogs are so wonderful!

Reactions: fleckothefennec

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
To be honest , nowadays I just want to live in peace and comfort.
A little farm , one small house . Two dogs , some chickens and 10 goats 🐐 and two dairy cows.
I'll make yogurt and live very simply.
I'm happy with my pacifiers and occasional nappy.
And I would like my body to look perfectly female and that I stay slim and healthy.

SmolBearSof

Just a little who loves bears! 💕
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Well for starters I wish I lived alone. I’d even be happy with a small apartment to myself. For little things specifically I really want a corner where my stuffies can live with some pillows and blankies. Just a little corner where I can go to be little. I’d also maybe want some small shelves or something to have my diapys all stacked up in the open.

I think having little things be part of my space instead of hidden away in a bin somewhere would really help me subconsciously view them as the healthy coping mechanism they are rather than some dirty secret I have to conceal.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, littleph0enix and BobbiSueEllen

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Kittyinpink said:
To be honest , nowadays I just want to live in peace and comfort.
A little farm , one small house . Two dogs , some chickens and 10 goats 🐐 and two dairy cows.
I'll make yogurt and live very simply.
I'm happy with my pacifiers and occasional nappy.
And I would like my body to look perfectly female and that I stay slim and healthy.
peace and comfort sounds good to me, lol those are to pretty exact numbers haha but a small farm sound nice. (totally didn't want a little farm of birds.... namely chickens, ducks and quail...)

Always good to have life goals ;)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I could probably list many things here with a little more thought but the obvious one that springs to mind is an automatic nappy manufacturing machine with and attatched printer to add any print design I like onto the outer layer before running it through the machine.

Just load up the materials set the size and design and a couple hours later have a whole lot of my own personalised diapers.

Could sell a bunch to buy more materials to keep it running as well as have an endless supply for myself.

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
littleph0enix said:
Like the yoga ball?
Bingo! Exactly. A huge inflatable one, 40 inches, lime green (my fav color!). I already inflated it full, then in a diaper & dress splayed myself across it & rolled over, diaper over teakettle. I loved it! 🤭

littleph0enix said:
Did you make it? or buy it?
I made it. Bought a full-sheet of 1/2-inch finish-grade plywood, got it home, drafted up the design on the wood and cut it out with a handheld scroll-saw with a very-sharp finish blade. Cuts were clean, incredibly. I then did the cutouts, designed the seat & back to fit, cut them out. Dry-assembled everything with clamps, mapped which edges needed routing, disassembled, routed all edges with 1/8 round bit in trim router. Cut slot in seat for strap, dry-assembled again with interior braces, drilled screw holes, countersunk them for wood buttons, set screw holes, disassembled again. Painted seat & back diaper-white, painted rest of high chair "river-rock", let dry. Reassembled it, then fitted a wheelchair tray to the chair with brand-new high-chair tray hardware. it only took one full sheet of plywood, some 1x1 stick for internal bracing and some 1x2 for the tray rails on the chair. Here it is...it's sturdy, feels wonderful to sit & eat in, is very comfy, fits so well!

Hnet.com-image-15.jpg Finished 450x450.png

littleph0enix said:
Sounds like a plan haha, how are you going to test what [the spanking chair] can handle? Or just going to using it and see it is holds? To be fair I had forgot this was a thing and there seems to be a fair amount of different types too.
I need to design it, revise it and freeze a design...using larger lumber, of course. The straps & all are easy, it's the rest of the chair that takes thought in design, especially for weight capacity. I prefer a little overkill because I'm just over 200 and a parental would be about that much...around 400 pounds for a parental and baby...plus all that weight-shifting during spanking, me trying to get free. It's gotta be sturdy. 😲😖😢🤭

littleph0enix said:
Was nice to know you already have a pretty realistic idea of what you want/ already have, the only thing I thing I can ask now is there more you wish you could have but decided that it costs to much, will use to much room or is just not realistic at all?
I thought about a changing table but furniture like that gets heavy, takes up room. I prefer being changed on a bed or on the floor. A crib does, too, but it's a higher priority for a baby than a changing table. At this rate, a crib takes a little more money to build but is easier to make. And disassembles flat.

But back to a changing table: if the size & weight didn't matter, I would either design one with some apparatus which would hike my legs up & back like a baby's during a diaper change...or I could even do with an exam table, place my feet in the stirrups and lift my bottom up for diaper removal/placement. I got changed like a real baby in 2004 and fell in love with it (even if it was hard to breathe with my legs hiked that far up & back!)...so if a changing table is in the cards, I'll have to decide which to own. 🤔

Everything I design and build, I want it to make me kinda feel like I'm two & helpless again: the confined feeling of feeling strapped in a high-chair & looking at the world around me while eating, that helpless feeling of climbing up a lap and then unable to touch the floor with hands or feet for a well-deserved spanking, laying in a crib which is both a jail and a safe space with my teddy bears & toys...and to drift off to sleep in while an overhead mobile turns & plays as I cuddle Bonnie & suck on a binky under a blankie.

Reactions: littleph0enix

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Anyone have a spanking machine?

• Thinking
Reactions: littleph0enix

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Seasonedcitizen said:
Anyone have a spanking machine?
Yes, not used enough though as it's difficult to find somewhere to set it up and a suitable "implement" for it

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and littleph0enix