Things toddlers do that you wish you could get away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
onsies, binkies, sippy cups, and whining for my daddy

Wombat said:
Another thing would be to make friends with other "toddlers" easily.
When real toddlers get together in a group, they somehow automatically become friends straight away, and start playing together. (Well, sometimes anyway!)
As an adult toddler, wouldn't it be awesome to be happily playing in a playground or something, when suddenly other adult toddlers appear, and you would just start playing together?
No introductions, no explanations, no excuses, no hassles, and no justifications of who you are or what you're doing. Just meeting with others whom you may not see again, and happily playing together for a while.

I think like that and would like to meet somebody briefly to play with in the park without having to go through all that hassle of talking while you could playing! I would still like to have regular toddler friends though.

- - - Updated - - -

magnolia said:
yep, this!!!! this is one of the things I actually think constantly about, I pass a lot of playgrounds in my every day life and I'm soooo sad that I cant just take a couple of minutes on the swings. the only way getting away with it is pretending to talk on the cellphone and sitting on a swing at the same time, as if you are so absorbed by talking that you dont notice where you sat down.

other things are public paci using, public plushie hugging and shopping for toys without the cashier asking "do you want me to wrap it" like I was buying the toy for some kid, I just want to yell "it is for ME, stupid!!".

Heehee, I want to go up to the cashier with my paci and say "do you like it?" Or say when I get a new toy, "I can't wait to play it!" Or when I buy diapers say innocently "those diapers love really cool, don't they, have you seen them before?"

Wombat said:
Another thing would be to make friends with other "toddlers" easily.
When real toddlers get together in a group, they somehow automatically become friends straight away, and start playing together. (Well, sometimes anyway!)
As an adult toddler, wouldn't it be awesome to be happily playing in a playground or something, when suddenly other adult toddlers appear, and you would just start playing together?
No introductions, no explanations, no excuses, no hassles, and no justifications of who you are or what you're doing. Just meeting with others whom you may not see again, and happily playing together for a while.

This!! And the ability to forget the person you just played with without hassle, nowadays I just keep thinking about people that I met once or twice but can't seem to forget...

Wow not to be rude but it is really hard to read that with no punctuation. Anyway I am not of the mindset that the AB thing should ever be a public thing. It is really not appropriate not matter where you live. If there was something that made you uncomfortable would you want others doing it and forcing you to see it?Also I find it very hard to imagine that no one would notice the onesie and booties and such.
Tetra said:
In my neighborhood there are a lot of disabled my G/F and I will sit in our chairs in just a diaper onesie and booties talking her daughter usually carries around her bear and nobody thinks anything off it, come to think of it last year we wheeled to the next town over and got ice cream in just our diapers onesies and booties in a wheelchair you can have a flashing neon sign and nobody would look, I think people pay so little attention that even the onesies could be optional as long as my other half nipples weren't showing, you can get away with a lot around here, I went and investigated gun shots later year in just a diaper and gun nobody thought for a second anything was strange, but then again there's probably 100 townhouses in our section which is reserved for elderly and disabled just of the top of my head I can tell you there's 9 of us in diapers, but I don't know everybody and there are those that think being a diapered adult is taboo so there could be peeps that wear on the down low, most of us consider diapers normal .faulty from the factory therefor I Diaper!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so we need to think here. People for the most part do not run around in public in their underwear so why would we do it in our diapers. If you were in the opposite position would you run around your town in just your underwear? I just understand why everyone has the desire to go around with just diapers.

there has been so many times I have wanted to use my paci in public

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I could just be a toddler

- - - Updated - - -

I would totally love that just having a picnic sitting down with a sippy cup full of milk

- wearing a diaper in public with paci in my mouth
- carrying my teddy with me around
- play on a playground with other kids or having some birthday with other kids
- go to kindergarten again and have fun there coloring and playing
- driving in stroller, or playing in playpen
- wearing some cutest clothes that babies/toddlers wear like: bibs, cute bodysuits with favorite cartoons, and cute hats and socks...

tillylenn said:
- wearing a diaper in public with paci in my mouth
- carrying my teddy with me around
- play on a playground with other kids or having some birthday with other kids
- go to kindergarten again and have fun there coloring and playing
- driving in stroller, or playing in playpen
- wearing some cutest clothes that babies/toddlers wear like: bibs, cute bodysuits with favorite cartoons, and cute hats and socks...

I like it, but for sucking dummy around people is weird to doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back