Things that make you smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
My friend has so many sayings and little things he does that I can't help but grin when I think about them. One time he had filled his backpack with metal sheets just because he could and so I pressed down a little and he fell right over backwards! Just today he unscrewed a metal sheet from a door (I kept the sheet, he took the screws). We're such ne'er-do-wells.

Everyone has something that makes them smile when they think about it, be it a person's saying, something someone did, an event, a joke, anything. What makes you smile whenever you think about it or see it?

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
  • the Department of Repetitive Redundancy Department.
  • ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which i will not put!

Role
Diaper Lover
Me and my friends halfway yelling, MA BALLLZAAAAAA!

Hard to explain on text.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other

No seriously, I don't know why, but everytime I see this gif it puts me in a slightly better mood.....eh

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Seeing little children playing and happy always brings a smile to my face. :smile: Just wish I could again be as carefree as they are. Sometimes I'll go to McD's to eat and sit near the kids play area. It's enjoyable to see all the kids having a ball and the noise doesn't bother me at all.

A good pun, dry humor, and slapstick comedy also trigger a good laugh and smile.

~Pramrider

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Pwning N00bs!

Edit: what no caps lock!?!?
300th post w00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.