Things similar to an abdl thing that aren't abdl?

Jojjo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Do you have something you feel is similar to an abdl thing, but isn't an abdl thing?

For me it's my thermos mug, with the plastic feel of the drinking part it feels a bit like a sippy cup :) might not be close enough to a sippy cup for some, but for me it's close enough to make me happy 😊

Reactions: Newguy1223, Seasonedcitizen, medfet878 and 2 others

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Jojjo said:
Do you have something you feel is similar to an abdl thing, but isn't an abdl thing?

For me it's my thermos mug, with the plastic feel of the drinking part it feels a bit like a sippy cup :) might not be close enough to a sippy cup for some, but for me it's close enough to make me happy 😊
Non abdl items can fit the abdl realm.
If you use / see them as abdl they will fit that realm for you.
People use medical diapers for abdl
really i think anything that makes you feel abdl is an abdl item for you even if not seen that way by others
on the plus side makes it very easy to hide it.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, Seasonedcitizen, ReluctantAdult and 3 others

Jojjo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
SparkyDog said:
Non abdl items can fit the abdl realm.
If you use / see them as abdl they will fit that realm for you.
People use medical diapers for abdl
really i think anything that makes you feel abdl is an abdl item for you even if not seen that way by others
on the plus side makes it very easy to hide it.
I agree, I was just curious which items others use :)

Reactions: medfet878 and Blekyss

Covered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A few months ago I felt a sudden and unexplained urge to buy underpants. I've worn boxer shorts since I was about 12, but still I went into town and came back with these really skimpy, tight hugging underpants that seem to push the same buttons nappies do when I wear them, but to a lesser extent.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, medfet878, Blekyss and 1 other person

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Jojjo said:
I agree, I was just curious which items others use :)
Oh sorry
misunderstood a bit

• Love
Reactions: medfet878 and Jojjo

MarshallfromPawPatrol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
2c400cd14a158ac3da57130906e0
i use this as my everyday set , non abdl , cute , i only ordered biger mug because this from set is smal , i also have metal Paw Patrol cutlery - teaspoon , fork and knife , look like normal ,,adult" ones but have Paw Patrol graved on them

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, medfet878, Littlebabaprince and 1 other person

TreeLad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oodie. I hope somebody buys me one for Christmas

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and medfet878

Jojjo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
2c400cd14a158ac3da57130906e0
i use this as my everyday set , non abdl , cute , i only ordered biger mug because this from set is smal , i also have metal Paw Patrol cutlery - teaspoon , fork and knife , look like normal ,,adult" ones but have Paw Patrol graved on them
Very cute :)

Reactions: medfet878

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Big trucks and equipment. I'm lucky because I have the best of both worlds. I drive transport hauling big road construction and mining equipment. I get to drive these big pieces of machinery and I still get very giddish when I get behind the wheel of front end wheel loaders, scrapers, pavers, blades, rollers and of course my big truck.
I still watch in awe in wonder when I see other big pieces of equipment being hauled and used.
True story time.
About 2 yrs back I was with my wife when we came up on a fire station that had a stop light to let the fire trucks out. The light was red and as we are sitting there out comes a big hook-n-ladder. I watched it pull in front of us then looked at my wife and said very childishly, "You know, I'm 54 but I wanna drive that thing!"
My wife looked at me, smiled, gently cupped my chin and said, "I know you do".
I would love to operate a locomotive too. OMG, that would be the icing on the cake!!

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, Seasonedcitizen, GeorgeJeffrey and 4 others

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Nowididit said:
Big trucks and equipment. I'm lucky because I have the best of both worlds. I drive transport hauling big road construction and mining equipment. I get to drive these big pieces of machinery and I still get very giddish when I get behind the wheel of front end wheel loaders, scrapers, pavers, blades, rollers and of course my big truck.
I still watch in awe in wonder when I see other big pieces of equipment being hauled and used.
True story time.
About 2 yrs back I was with my wife when we came up on a fire station that had a stop light to let the fire trucks out. The light was red and as we are sitting there out comes a big hook-n-ladder. I watched it pull in front of us then looked at my wife and said very childishly, "You know, I'm 54 but I wanna drive that thing!"
My wife looked at me, smiled, gently cupped my chin and said, "I know you do".
I would love to operate a locomotive too. OMG, that would be the icing on the cake!!
I always love playing around with heavy equipment, it is fun work for sure, I've run cable dozers and cable scapers pulled by them

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, medfet878 and Jojjo

MarshallfromPawPatrol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
and in my Room Paw Patrol is almost everywhere , from bedding to curtains , normal size , not custom , not abdl either but works great , most of things like thermos mug , also have Paw Patrol version , and this is good because this not abdl thing , so it's easy for me to order (abdl market in Poland is small , and polish version of amazon is on baby stage (existed cuple of months))

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
chamberpot said:
I always love playing around with heavy equipment, it is fun work for sure, I've run cable dozers and cable scapers pulled by them
Yeah it's fun until you spend 12 to 15 hrs bouncing around in a wheel loader loading trucks all day. Or sit on top of a paver laying 500+ degree asphalt in 100° temperatures. I don't envy those guys. I'm not an operator. There's a difference between a guy that operates the equipment and one who runs it. I run the equipment to load and unload or move it around the job sites or yards. That's extent of my knowledge of heavy equipment. I am an operator of my transport rig and other big trucks and trailers though.

Last edited:
Reactions: longallsboy, Seasonedcitizen, medfet878 and 1 other person

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Nowididit said:
Yeah it's fun until you depend 12 to 15 hrs bouncing around in a wheel loader loading trucks all day. I don't envy those guys. I'm not an operator. There's a difference between a guy that operates the equipment and one who runs it. I run the equipment i to load and unload or move it around the job sites. That's extent of my knowledge of heavy equipment. I am an operator of my transport rig and other big trucks and trailers though.
I have over 50 years of running equipment /trucks of some sort.. paid the bill and made for a good retirement, although i can't hear worth a darn

Reactions: medfet878 and Jojjo

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I assume this thread is about how we act ourselves without being out about it.

I have a Frozen purse I bought at Think Geek, I wear childish looking clothing I found in regular stores, I have a couple Kawaii jackets and tops, I also like Polly Pockets and other cute things. I have plushies in my room and sleep with them on my bed. I like to build with certain Legos but they have to be sets I like if they are video games or Mario. I would like the Atari Lego set and the Mario block ? set and the Home Alone house set and the London Postcard set.

Reactions: medfet878 and Blekyss

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Jojjo said:
Ha ha, yeah, I sometimes also imagine that my thermos is a sippy. It's stainless steel, though--not "little" at all in appearance. Maybe I should sew a reversible sleeve for it with PAW Patrol on one side and a solid color on the other.

My kids and I are into Pokemon, and that's been a great excuse to wear Pokemon clothing. Even though Pokemon isn't really a toddler/preschool sort of thing, it's brimming with cuteness and manages to feel "little" to me.

Maybe I should get a Pokemon thermos. :)

EDIT: I actually have one of these, too. My wife gave it to me. Unfortunately the capacity is just not high enough to make it worth using (for me).

Last edited:

MarshallfromPawPatrol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Cottontail said:
Ha ha, yeah, I sometimes also imagine that my thermos is a sippy. It's stainless steel, though--not "little" at all in appearance. Maybe I should sew a reversible sleeve for it with PAW Patrol on one side and a solid color on the other.

My kids and I are into Pokemon, and that's been a great excuse to wear Pokemon clothing. Even though Pokemon isn't really a toddler/preschool sort of thing, it's brimming with cuteness and manages to feel "little" to me.

well Pokemom is older than Paw Ptrol , but still cute and i think that pokemon has soo much merchandise to choose in it and feel chidlish in any aspect 🤗

Reactions: medfet878 and Cottontail

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
chamberpot said:
I have over 50 years of running equipment /trucks of some sort.. paid the bill and made for a good retirement, although i can't hear worth a darn
Yep hearing goes out the window and I'm set for retirement in 9 years. I make good money and have fun doing it. I'm like a kid in a massive sand box playing with his Tonka toys.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, Seasonedcitizen, medfet878 and 1 other person

Jojjo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Cottontail said:

EDIT: I actually have one of these, too. My wife gave it to me. Unfortunately the capacity is just not high enough to make it worth using (for me).
That sounds nice :) Yeah, my thermos mug is also stainless steel. And it's a cola brand I don't really like tha, but the plastic drink part is nice and it's specially made for fizzy drinks. I really don't like warm drinks mainly why I got it

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and medfet878

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Being blindfolded for a game or surprise is my "feel little" thing. My caregiver will blindfold me while she wraps my presents in front of me, and on any present-giving occasions, I have to wait quietly, unable to see a thing, sometimes for an hour or two. (For an actual youngster, it would only be a few minutes, but I need it to be longer!) This really builds my anticipation, making me childishly excited. I also like being blindfolded while listening to a story; I can then imagine that I am there.

Reactions: Raylynn, Seasonedcitizen and medfet878

fullhouse6325

* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Est. Contributor
i have a hello kitty water bottle. not my pic, but it looks like this:image_f7e1b329-8e30-4586-a0bf-77b726dff160_940x.jpg
kinda resembles a sippy cup if you squint. though i didn't originally buy it for that purpose; i just thought it was cute.

Reactions: Raylynn, Seasonedcitizen, Jojjo and 2 others