Not open for further replies.

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
1) I love the off-topic boards.
a] Especially forum games.
2) I am an avid gamer.
3) I look at people I meet here the same way I would look at friends. I only talk about diapers and stuff here; nowhere else.
4) I like friends!
5) I am, as of this post, not very comfortable with my DL-ism...
------
|o o|
| 3 |
------
Ask questions! I don't know what to say if people don't ask.
I have a question for you all: What does the 'IC' stand for in "AB/TB/DL/IC"?

EDIT 1:
6) I have a pretty bad short-term memory and forget what I am going to say very frequently. Argh.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Eh i never knew that till i came to the original version of this site so it's not big. Don't feel stupid for something little like that it's not a big deal.

Role
Diaper Lover
Hey and welcome to the forums! Do post around on whatever you feel like, we tend to be a friendly forum!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hey there from me, the site's one and only raccoon. Sorry you are not comfortable with your dl-ism... Have you tried a larger size?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome, glad to have you here.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Sorry you do not feel comfortable about being a DL but I think after a while of posting around here you will come to terms with it more! :)

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
I don't think anyone on this board was really "comfortable" with their condition, be it AB/DL/TB/IC or whatever, until they saw the immense size of this community and realized how many people are out there like them. In other words, you're totally not alone here. Even our most well-known and deep-rooted members were n00bs at one point in time. If the old board was available I'd post a link to my own greeting thread, as jerkwad as my post was. I remember ranting about my birthdate, being extremely privacy-conscious about giving out my real one, and explaining how I masked my IP (which I eventually found to be only a few servers that really don't see it). You're already a lot better off than a lot of folks here were at the point where you are. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

(BTW, for the mods, I still maintain a very slightly inaccurate birthdate on this forum, it is accurate to my real birthdate within three months. I made this clear on the old board as well. This is the only profile detail that I intentionally made inaccurate.)

--Danny :ninja:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
weren't you on the old forum? because if you were, I'm pritty sure i remember you. If you are who i think you are, weren't you not a tb/dl before, just a friend one (i think his name was madcatz). i'f i'm wrong, please say it. if i'm right, please elaborate on how you became a dl.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome back! I remember your omnipresence on the Thread Games board :tongueout:

:grouphug: Where did you leave the crazy cat? Or is he just hiding from us?

Peachy

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Uh, crap. I'm not related to anyone named NoobSauce -- it's something I made up on the spot... If the original noobsauce comes looking for his name I don't want to pretend I'm him... so... heh... whoops. And, Racoon, erm, what do you mean by a larger size?

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Already answered.

Also, I have a form of High Functioning Autism called Asperger Syndrome (Wiki link), and I'm very interested in the software part of computers. I'm pretty good at Actionscript in Flash...

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Ah, sorry about that, it was just a little joke.. When you said you were uncomfortable with dl-ism I treated dl-ism as if it were a thing you wear like a diaper. A metaphor joke. I wasn't trying to make fun of or downplay your dl-ism or your discomfort...

*huggles the noobsauce* :hug:

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Ah. I didn't take it like that, I figured it was sort of a metaphor... I just wanted to make sure. No offense taken!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Welcome back! I remember your omnipresence on the Thread Games board :tongueout:

:grouphug: Where did you leave the crazy cat? Or is he just hiding from us?

Peachy
i'm glad you were sure there was another noobsaus too, because i was begining to feal a little crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.