Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
I'm only now realizing how many things I've never had that is an absolute staple to others.

•I've never been to any Disney Park ever.
•Or any theme park at all now that I think of it
•I've never had ice cream out of an ice cream truck
•I've never been to a sleepover
•I've never been to a birthday party
•I've never had a best friend growing up
•I've never had a friendship bracelet

There's probably more I'm forgetting about but I'm tired and sad so, that's all I have for now.

Watched game of thrones

I had some friends growing up, but none that I still talk to, and I live in the same town I grew up in. I did marry a girl that I went to middle school an high school with, but we weren’t really ever friends until senior year.

I wasn’t a fan of sleepovers or birthday parties.

Awww, poor kid. But instead of looking back and making yourself sad, why not look ahead at all the cool things you're going to do? Are there any amusement parks or county fairs near you? As an adult, that would seem to be an easy one. Ditto for ice cream trucks, if not mobile, then at some public event, street fair, etc. New Years Eve celebrations are big around here with towns having their own branded countdowns, with lots of food and entertainment. Have you ever eaten a deep fried, breaded pickle? Lol.

My regrets are a little more subtle. I wish my family had traveled more. We did go to Disney World when I was 12, but Mom came right out about 10 years ago and explained that Dad hated driving. I guess that explains it. I have made up for this somewhat as an adult, traveling for business and getting out and driving sometimes just because I wanted to.

I wish I'd come out as gay during school, instead of waiting a few more years. The support system at the university would have been perfect and it would have given me more confidence in my 20's. I also wish I hadn't waited until my late 20's to buy my first diapers, but hopefully I've now made up for that, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I realized I never mentioned that I have never had dinner at the table with my family.
My mom and dad never sit at the dinner table ;-;

Sorry, but I did all those things. Sleepovers were always interesting because friend and I always stayed up late watching horror movies.

I also came out as gay all four years of college and then married my wife after college. I've lived an interesting and diverse life and I'm glad for that.

How old are you?
I ask because a lot of adults (myself included) lose their social circles growing up. The silver lining is that there are a lot of adults of all ages (from mid 20s to 60s) with few if any friends outside of work looking to make friends. Even better, most of the teenage social drama BS has run its course and while there are certainly assholes out there, its a lot easier to find people who aren't complete dicks.
Are you interested in any hobbies, and sports? You don't have to have any prior experience in them, an interest is often enough to find some friendly local group that you can hang out. If your area has a sub on reddit, this can be a good place to ask about these kind of opportunities.
Also unlike in school, if you decide you don't like someone, you can just walk away and likely never run into them ever again.
You don't have to live the rest of your life in a basement on your computer because you didn't keep touch with people after school (or even if you never had friends in school). Just find something and go for it. I think you'll be amazed at how positive and shockingly simple it can be.

Last edited:
BoundCoder said:
How old are you?
I ask because a lot of adults (myself included) lose their social circles growing up. The silver lining is that there are a lot of adults of all ages (from mid 20s to 60s) with few if any friends outside of work looking to make friends. Even better, most of the teenage social drama BS has run its course and while there are certainly assholes out there, its a lot easier to find people who aren't complete dicks.
Are you interested in any hobbies, and sports? You don't have to have any prior experience in them, an interest is often enough to find some friendly local group that you can hang out. If your area has a sub on reddit, this can be a good place to ask about these kind of opportunities.
Also unlike in school, if you decide you don't like someone, you can just walk away and likely never run into them ever again.
You don't have to live the rest of your life in a basement on your computer because you didn't keep touch with people after school (or even if you never had friends in school). Just find something and go for it. I think you'll be amazed at how positive and shockingly simple it can be.
I turned 18 somewhat recently
THank you so much for this advice, I'll try to keep this in mind with everything going on in my life

JaysonTheRegressor said:
•I've never had ice cream out of an ice cream truck
That's probably for the best. Not saying that ALL ice cream truck opperators are likely sex offenders, but some stereotypes contain a nugget of truth.

I've never been to a Disney Park either, been to theme parks when I was younger. I've had ice cream out of an ice cream truck (really nice) and been to sleepovers and birthday parties when I was younger.

But sadly I don't think I ever had a best friend growing up :( or had a friendship bracelet. (and tbh I don't have many close friends now).

BabyBoyRyan said:
But sadly I don't think I ever had a best friend growing up :( or had a friendship bracelet. (and tbh I don't have many close friends now).
Same here :(

Really want to have this kind of problems. Here are a lot of more important things in life than birthday/sleepover parties or dysneyland.

Last edited:
Reactions: Illinoise
Sure, and maybe it's more an American thing, but every kid deserves a childhood.

Begin today anew. Start making memories that matter to you know. You can choose. Have some of those memories. Make some friends, ABDL or not, and share life with them.

We all don't get to choose the hand that we are dealt, but we can choose our reaction to those circumstances. I know it is not, and will not be easy, but you can do it!

Something as simple as making dinner, and setting it at the table. Try to make those memories, if you want them. If not, make your own path!

Reactions: CrazySmoker and RedPandaDL
Back