WillieSmalls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi all
I’m looking for recommendations on diaps that are thin to the point of being practically unnoticeable by touch, not just visibly unnoticeable. As well as having high/heavy absorbency. Kiddos hang on me a lot and I don’t want it to be noticeable to them

‘My Diaper Blue’ really impressed me, they are ABDL diapers but on the smaller side.... they took at least 2 wettings without leaking! They remind me more of a toddlers diaper but fits me.

Reactions: WillieSmalls
NorthShore Supremes are fairly thin, remain relatively thin, and boast some impressive capacity. Most other products in that capacity range swell quite a bite, NS Supremes don't...much.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, eastcoastdl and WillieSmalls
Llayden said:
NorthShore Supremes are fairly thin, remain relatively thin, and boast some impressive capacity. Most other products in that capacity range swell quite a bite, NS Supremes don't...much.
NorthShore Supreme Lites are thinner yet, and I hear they are still very absorbent.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, FunSizeJake, Sheepies and 1 other person
RedPandaDL said:
NorthShore Supreme Lites are thinner yet, and I hear they are still very absorbent.
They aren't bad, but depending on your normal void volume you might only get one use out of them.

Reactions: diaperfooties and WillieSmalls
I'd be really surprised if you can only get 1 void out of a NorthShore Supreme Lite. Don't let the Lite confuse you they're really surprisingly absorbent. Only 20% less than their supreme according to their claims.

I can easily get at least 2-3 big voids before I need a change. They're very low profile too. If you want extra absorbancy I'd suggest a stuffer.

Oh yeah bonus, it's not really being advertised but the lites are on sale right now

Last edited:
Reactions: WillieSmalls, RedPandaDL and AAO
I wear the Northshore Lites daily and like them, but it's still a diaper and could possibly still give you a bulge not to mention the sensation of padding to the touch. Maybe a good pull-up with trim plastic pants? I'm with Daniel that you may sadly be asking the impossible.

Sheepies said:
I'd be really surprised if you can only get 1 void out of a NorthShore Supreme Lite. Don't let the Lite confuse you they're really surprisingly absorbent. Only 20% less than their supreme according to their claims.

I can easily get at least 2-3 big voids before I need a change. They're very low profile too. If you want extra absorbancy I'd suggest a stuffer.

Oh yeah bonus, it's not really being advertised but the lites are on sale right now
Tanks sheepies! This is great 👍🏽

Sheepies said:

I can easily get at least 2-3 big voids before I need a change.

It really depends on your own body AND primary usage conditions. For myself I spend most of my day seated and working on a computer so:

Personal Input Conditions: Sudden and very large volume voids (400-450 ml.), 3-4 times throughout a working day (possibly 5 depending on Diet Coke overindulgence)
Usage Conditions: Primarily seated for long stretches of time

While I might be able to get two voids from a Lite in a standing position, it is impossible in a seated position. Don't get me wrong, Lites are a great product and are a standard tool in my toolbox. However, they are relegated to around the house wear for me or very short duration trips if I leave dry. That little extra absorbency (as well as the difference in build) between NS Lites and Supremes makes a world of difference for me and my own conditions. With NS Lites I would need to change 3-4 times throughout the day at work...not ideal. With NS Supreme I would only need to change once, MAYbe twice.

Now everyone has their own personal ideas of "discretion", and "thinness". For myself I've actually found that MegaMaxes are very thin and discreet while allowing me to go about my daily business without worry of leaks or changing. For their capacity, they are very thin compared to others in its class, especially when dry. That thinness also translates into discretion for me, as well as the plastic being of a much higher quality that Lites there is much less rustle and noise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheepies, RedPandaDL, WillieSmalls and 1 other person
Llayden said:
It really depends on your own body AND primary usage conditions. For myself I spend most of my day seated and working on a computer so:

Personal Input Conditions: Sudden and very large volume voids (400-450 ml.), 3-4 times throughout a working day (possibly 5 depending on Diet Coke overindulgence)
Usage Conditions: Primarily seated for long stretches of time

While I might be able to get two voids from a Lite in a standing position, it is impossible in a seated position. Don't get me wrong, Lites are a great product and are a standard tool in my toolbox. However, they are relegated to around the house wear for me or very short duration trips if I leave dry. That little extra absorbency (as well as the difference in build) between NS Lites and Supremes makes a world of difference for me and my own conditions. With NS Lites I would need to change 3-4 times throughout the day at work...not ideal. With NS Supreme I would only need to change once, MAYbe twice.

Now everyone has their own personal ideas of "discretion", and "thinness". For myself I've actually found that MegaMaxes are very thin and discreet while allowing me to go about my daily business without worry of leaks or changing. For their capacity, they are very thin compared to others in its class, especially when dry. That thinness also translates into discretion for me, as well as the plastic being of a much higher quality that Lites there is much less rustle and noise.
Thank you! This is super helpful

Tena Slip Maxi are pretty low profile when dry and absorb well (they will swell up, but that will happen to any decent product). The older version a little bit better, but the newer one is still good.

Reactions: Ralphie, SAPexpanded and WillieSmalls
tomviper000 said:
Tena Slip Maxi are pretty low profile when dry and absorb well (they will swell up, but that will happen to any decent product). The older version a little bit better, but the newer one is still good.
Thank you
I’ve heard that ‘medical’ diaps do offer a but more low profile, I just haven’t tried those yet. Thanks again

Drylife Slip Super are the ones I trust for discretion when I’m out and about but I think Tena Slip Ultima may be even better for profile.

Reactions: WillieSmalls
Perfect
Thank you 🙏🏽

Thin and absorbent aren’t impossible, as the sap that does the absorbing is only a very very small percentage of the diapers core. Problem is, thin and high sap = poor wicking and prone to leaks as you have less pulp to wick and distribute the wetness until the sap can absorb it

I would suggest Tranquility ATN. They also make good Cloth backed diapers as well but I don’t know if they make ones similar to the ATN’s as far as absorption goes. I have a 4 year old daughter and a 8 year old son. My son knows about my diapers, but I don’t like them even seeing them. My son slept in the bed with me last night, while my girlfriend slept in my daughters room. My son got out of bed this morning and covered me back up before he left to go get on his phone. I didn’t realize I kicked all the covers off of me and I only wear my diaper to bed. It was a Purple Molicare slip super. He told me today he covered me back up because I looked cold and my underwear was showing. He knows it’s a diaper because I have to wear them, but he just wanted to be nice and call it underwear. The girlfriend in the other room situation, is because I’m going through a divorce and I live with my parents. My soon to be ex wife left me for another man. I just really feel bad for the kids, but I love my kids and want the best for them.

I do like the Tranquility ATN the best for thin and absorbent That is what I typically wear when our and about. I think someone could brush up to you and not notice. Sometimes it helps to compression underwear (like sports underwear) over the top, helps keep everything down also removes any crinkle if you have a plastic diaper on (which I prefer.)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I stopped caring if people noticed because I have to wear diapers. I do wear Abena M4’s and Molicare diapers as well in public. I know the waste band sticks up over my pants and my shirts do cover it up. I just don’t care anymore if they accidentally show. I definitely wouldn’t do it on purpose, but things don’t always go as planned.

neophyte said:
‘My Diaper Blue’ really impressed me, they are ABDL diapers but on the smaller side.... they took at least 2 wettings without leaking! They remind me more of a toddlers diaper but fits me.
I have never heard of these diapers where are they from and what is the price

Back