thickness factor

Thick or thin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I dont like thin diapers. ofcourse in public wise I would choose a thin one but what I really like is as thick as possible. This may include so its hard to walk normal ;)

Mr. Marley

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really think anyone would prefer a thin diaper instead of a thick one ( except for in public). It sucks for us DL that new technology enables companies to make thinner diaper (just look how thick they was in the past), but I bet people with incon doesn't complain (even though I do...)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I loooooooooooooooove thick diapers, padding all around and a big bulge all around, what more could you ask for??
ruffles, semi-transparency, and pink tint. And nice outerwear on top, for Baby Lily

These are "seconds" on ebay for $60 - looks like a bargain to me; what do all you in the "onesie crowd" think?

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Thin, primarily.

Considering the kinds of things I do in my diapers, what with being a DL and all, I'd only need the thickness for containing...accidents. Otherwise, I prefer it thick enough to hold a decent amount, yet thin enough for my own miscellaneous purposes. If it's so thick I have a hard time accessing my lower area, it's not gonna work.

babyreaper2.0

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thick all the way! it's all about the babyish feel of course, as mugiwara said< in public tho thin is a must lol
and as for that ebay bargine it sounds kwl, if i had money i would get it but i ain't got any money so...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I voted thin, only because if it`s too thick, it seems like a waste to me.

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thick is best

Hi All

I voted thick, for a couple of reasons

1. they hold more and dont tend to leak as muck
2. the feel of a thick nappy between ones leags is a great feeling ehehhehe

I have worn thick and thin in public and no one has said a word to me I guess its how u dress, I usually wear baggy stuff when I have a nappy on if I am out in public so I guess no one has noticed because of that.

Anyway cheers

Luke

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I voted thin because i like them to be discreet. I've been wearing real diapers for only like 9 months now, so i don't have any issues with them being thinner than ever and cloth covered. I just don't know any different, plus i don't want to feel like a baby, i just like to wear diapers.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
i dont know i really havent tried thick ones
but i like the thin ones
no only cuz they can easily be hidden but also
cuz they are more babyish

Status
Not open for further replies.