Thickest diapers?

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When I go into little space, having a huge poofy diaper makes it all the better! I currently use like 3 ATNs and my cloth diaper stuffed with hand towels in order to achieve the poofieness I want. So any suggestions to get that without so much work?

• Wow
Reactions: diapeybabybrian

freechris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you got the money, buy a case of Trest. Definitely has the absorbency.
There's also Tykables and Rearz Safari to name a couple more.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and BabyTweetyBird

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just use an already premium diaper like BetterDry, and i'll add a Booster to that for extra poof's.

The thickness is nice, but too much thickness can be uncomfortable while side-sleeping.

I've been filling my diapers so much during the night lately, it's better to add a booster and avoid leaking.

However, It's also frustrating when you don't fill more than half the diaper, I don't like being wasteful...

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
well the thickest diapers are for example ones from Trest, tykables, lots of Rearz diapers too...
for the extra poof I'd go with tykables boosters too! they are the thickest of all and they are sooo fluffy 🥰

Reactions: PlastiBrain

Polara64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Carer
Maybe a folded up bath towels instead of hand towels might help as well

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Polara64 said:
Maybe a folded up bath towels instead of hand towels might help as well
If I want extra thickness from Sani Sensitive Extra Protection I'll add a maximizer booster inside the nappy. Not only it becomes thick and fluffy but I also have the benefit from an increased absorbency capacity up to 80%!

The Sétte Elements Comfort Slips I'm currently using are surprisingly thick and get fluffy once they become wet.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
BabyTweetyBird said:
If I want extra thickness from Sani Sensitive Extra Protection I'll add a maximizer booster inside the nappy. Not only it becomes thick and fluffy but I also have the benefit from an increased absorbency capacity up to 80%!

The Sétte Elements Comfort Slips I'm currently using are surprisingly thick and get fluffy once they become wet.
WHat booster are you using? I prefer the Tranquility as they don't have so much SAP that they're too slow to absorb/causing leaks like the Unique Wellness boster pads I tried....yeah, they SWELL RIDICULOUSLY but because of that cause leaks. By Cause leaks I'm assuming the experiments I've tried while awake are the same at night as they really slow down the absorption of the outer diaper.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd say Tykables has the thicker line ABDL diapers with the Waddlers and Camelots. Add a stuffer or 2 and you'll definitely be waddling. Tykables also sells NrU Str8Ups in 3 different colors. These are also quite thick.

Reactions: Tigondegra

eastcoastdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A megamax with a large northshore booster pad, and you won’t be able to close your legs.

Reactions: Rita and pixelparodydl